Tara Reid

How Drunk?

SOOOOO DRUNK

5/8/2013 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050813_tara_ried_launch
Tara Reid is most definitely nursing a Wednesday morning hangover right now ... 'cause she hit the clubs so hard last night, she could BARELY STAND on her way out.

It's your classic ... "girl walks into a bar, girl chugs a bunch of liquor inside of the bar, girl gets so plowed she needs help leaving the bar" story.

The good news -- Tara didn't get behind the wheel ... she had a driver take her home.

Smart.

Jen

I am sure it was hard for her to walk with all the flashes from your stupid cameras, you are a bunch of idiots

Pookie

Why is this woman still relevant with the media? Yes, I'am looking at you TMZ. If reports are to be believed, she is nothing more than a high priced escort who makes her living off of a handful of foreign millionaires who pay her for her "services". Please spare your readers from further stories of this train wreck.

HoTMZ

This girl needs an intervention to get help. She's been a party girl drinking and drinking for years and years. I would have thought she got it out of her system by now, can't imagine its still fun getting drunk every night after all these years, hope she gets her liver checked out to make sure she is ok.

The Love Sponge

Drunk women always have the warmest hands. I would love to feel Tara's hands

Steve

Another actress who after the big Lebowski had all kinds of roles offered to her and was the next up and coming star and she threw it all away on booze. Pathetic.

doodoopapah

Who is the fat enabling **** with TR?

Jorge

Is she the biggest idiot or what? Why is she still drinking? I can't even believe she walked out of that place hammered and didn't even care that everyone would see. She should have done rehab a long time ago. I agree, she ruined her career and lost her looks over booze. so sad.

luckycat

SHE,REESE,AND LINDSAY SHOULD TEAM UP FOR A ROAD TRIP!

Fiona Gallagher

So this is her new career I take it.

Turk182

Get some help Tara.

MC GRUNT

Hey TMZ why nothing on Benghazi and the failures, lies, cover ups of Obama and Hillary? When the Red Phone rings at 3 AM, Obama sleeps and Hillary won’t answer!

Yup

The most shocking thing about this is Tara Reid is still alive. I thought she'd drunk herself to death years ago...

Suzanne Smith

.This is the same person, Harvey Levin, that you had co-host TMZ when you were away......now we would never second guess your creditability because you are after all, TMZ, and ONLY report TRUE stories!

Piscesrico

Funny but kinda sad. It reminds me of how I use to get when I was a drinker

Comanchegurl

How do you get drunk that fast

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments