Wade Robson

'Michael Jackson Was a Monster'

And Sexual Abuser

5/8/2013 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-wade-robson-tmz-michael-jacksonThe lawyer for famed choreographer Wade Robson tells TMZ, Michael Jackson was a "monster" who sexually abused Wade for seven years as a child ... and threatened him if he ever went public.

Robson's lawyer, Henry Gradstein, tells TMZ, "Last year, on a career trajectory that was off the charts, he [Wade] collapsed under the stress and sexual trauma of what had happened to him for seven years as a child."

Robson spent many weekends with Jackson at Neverland Ranch and his other homes in L.A. and Vegas between ages 7 and 14.

Gradstein goes on ... "He [Wade] lived with the brain washing by a sexual predator until the burden of it all crushed him."

Gradstein says Michael would tell Wade, "If anyone ever finds out about what we did we will go to jail for the rest of our lives" and “our lives will be ruined forever.”

Gradstein tells us the threats worked, and Wade kept his mouth shut, adding, "This kind of intimidation of a child by a sexual predator is tragically characteristic and effective, keeping them quiet about the abuse - often for a lifetime."

Wade was steadfast for years that MJ did NOT molest him and indeed became Jackson's star witness at his 2005 molestation trial, adamantly denying any untoward conduct.

The lawyer says, "Michael Jackson was a monster and in their hearts every normal person knows it."

TMZ broke the story ... 30-year-old Robson has filed a creditor's claim against MJ's estate alleging the singer molested him as a child and asking for damages. Sources tell us ... Wade is claiming the reason he didn't file the claim on time is because he repressed the memories of the abuse.

Gradstein says they have not asked for any specific amount of money in their legal docs, although that's clearly the point of filing a creditor's claim.  He then trashes what he calls "the Jackson money machine" which he says is "at it once again to keep the truth from coming out."  But he says, "This time it won't work."

0508_wade_robson_through_years_footer

Karls

Does anyone ever feel bad his kids read this :(

helen

Also has anybody wondered about the effect being in michaels inner circle has had on people who are now ostrisised from it. Technically the light was snuffed out. It must b very difficult to have spent so much time in such a close intimate manner with someone and to suddenly have that association totally evaporate. I wud imagine its also very strange to watch his 3 'children', who probably aren't biological be able to go through the grieving process in a more normal official way. The guy did defend Jackson stoically and I think his word about how 'he wud share a bed with a parent or friend' is telling to the emotional tie (pedo stuff aside) that jacksonformed in these bonds. I can't help but think of Corey Feldman who was quite disturbed when Jackson 'cut him off' so to speak. I just think its more tangled than black and white. I agree the timing is suspect. This isn't the first negative story to make headlines here in the UK. A man claiming to b the real father of the 3 came out saying he wanted a DNA test if they did..again he sounds like a sycophant who shud let the kids approach him when they are older. A man cut off from the new circle. I don't think this kid is a sycophant primarily because he was young at the time of his access. But I believe there are some unaddressed issues and also Psychiatry does tend to lean towards contents of a sexual nature. Plus there are cases where repressed memories have been actively proven false. I won't b so bold to imply AEG is behind this but I'm more than sure their media cronies are flying with this.

Spicy mag

Throw him in jail for lying under oath.

John

I knew Jackson was guilty! There will probably be more that come out. I'm sure he silenced many with money already, not just the two we know of. Sick pervert!

John

GLaDOS

This isn't really shocking. One of MJ's maid testified that she walked in on MJ and Wade naked in a shower together back when the guy was around 8 years old.
A LOT of victims deny their abuse for decades before they finally admit it.
Look, MJ was a pedophile. Plain and simple. All of you people defending him need to try and invite other people's kids over your house to sleep in your bed with you at night and see how that goes. Jackson go away with it because he was Michael Jackson. Anybody else would have been rotting away in prison.

Your mom

I guess I just don't get it - I don't see how a lawyer would take this case. The deadline to file claims against the estate has come and gone and on two separate occassions, Robson under oath vehemently denied any molestation. Not to mention all the interviews he's given where he's done nothing but praise the man. I just don't see him having a legal leg to stand on here. True or not true, this just seems pointless.

BB not bb

All those boys who were around MJ look like they were thinking the same thing, if they tell the secret, they will both go to jail for life. I believe this and I believed it the first time MJ was accused. Then there was so much hype about him being framed that I started to wonder.

Now I think it could be both that he was framed and guilty at the same time. I think his music from Thriller on was not on the same level as before. All the innocence and fun was gone from it. It was stale and contrived and unpleasant.

Look at MJ in general. Anyone ordinary acting like he did would send up red flags all over. Why did he run to Bahrain for protection? Is it because they don't have laws against what he did there? I don't think other countries would even want him.

He was dangling a baby out the window, making his kids walk around in masks, and who knows what else? I don't think he was able to relate well to children. I think he was dying to be a child again himself or was afraid to face his own adulthood.

annie

MJ cut off boys when they got too old and still wanted to be around him, like Corey Feldman. I think he had lots of boys 7-14 over so he could have some that he really wasn't 'interested' in who would defend him, while he had his 'faves' (sorry), who he was too intimate with. he was a troubled man, based on the facts alone. showering with Wade, the "Jesus juice", keeping cutting kids out when they aged out of his interest. at BEST, he was a strange creepy guy. at worst, I don't want to ever know full details. I truly do hope for the best, though. that he was just troubled, and wanted to be around 7-14 yr olds because he liked to play innocently with them in all activies, even the shower, etc. it's bizarre, regardless. but everyone's different, I realize that. I just hope there was no sex. God bless Wade and MJ's kids.

Fallopia Lopez

Bull****. Robson was old enough when he agreed to testify in 2005 to be able to refuse due to what would have been a clearly conflicting position. There are many cases directly on point, and all come down to the statute of limitations on such abuse. What a coward to sue a dead man when he can't defend himself.

HumanNature

PEOPLE WITH THEIR SPECULATION, INNUENDOS, RUMORS, GOSSIP, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY "LIES"!!!!!;

MJ WAS FOUND INNOCENT OF "ALL" CHARGES AGAINST HIM IN A COURT OF LAW!!!!!!

LC4Michael

This is simply an AEG attempt to take focus off of the case against them and muddy the waters. It is so easy to come out now and make this ridiculous claim when billions of dollars are up for grabs. And when the accused cannot defend himself. AEG is so behind this and they must think we are all idiots and would never figure this out. Michael was a god when he was going to make them milliions. Then he died and there went the cash cow. Such a sad situation all around.

HumanNature

AEG FOUND THEM ANOTHER MONEY HUNGRY LYING "DUMMY"!!!!!

DD

Without tangible proof, his words mean nothing

dovescry84

I'm sure Macaulay Culkin has a WHOLE lot to say. True or not, this situation is just sad.