Chris Brown

Yup, I Graffitied

My Own House

5/9/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0506_chris_brown_graffiti_tmz_wm
MYSTERY SOLVED!!! Just as we suspected, Chris Brown is the artist behind the weird graffiti murals in front of his Hollywood Hills home ... the same renegade artwork that just got him in trouble with the City of L.A..

As we reported, Chris was cited last week for having "unpermitted and excessive signage" outside his home ... after his neighbors complained to their councilman.

We couldn't confirm initially whether Chris was the artist behind the paintings ... until now. The photos were snapped on April 26th, and the graffiti is still there. Which is a problem. Because if Chris doesn't remove the paintings soon, he'll be fined.

In addition to a possible fine, Chris has already been charged $376.32 by the City just to pay for the inspector that was sent to his house. That bill will increase to $1,176 if Chris doesn't pay within 30 days.

Tick, tock ...

0506_chris_brown_sub_asset

shameka

What's wrong with this BOY!!!!! Only kids go around painting on walls. Then standing up there with that big ass clown smile on his face. LAME!!!!!!!!

flyskimmer

Hey look, a wall of my mansion. Looks like aplace for some ghetto graffiti, said no one with a brain, ever

Toilethead

You just can't take the hood out of the douchebag.

Ih8Taxes

So ghetto.

Kabala

He is the biggest dumbass.

Katz

Just can't take the ghetto out of the man.

Patti

what the hell is wrong with that guy....you graffiti your own property? He really needs to seek some help and grow up....do it in your yard if you feel the need to be creative....so this way only YOU can stare at it

William j

He's trying to make his neighborhood look more like the ghetto he remembers growing up in!! If I was his neighbor I would have beat his scrawny black ass a long time ago!!

Mis

In a perfect world, it would have been a Chris brown outline on the sidewalk ....

Better art too.

Laura

I think he has plenty of time to repaint the wall--his career seems to be dead in its tracks.

Meanie

Someone needs to kick this colossal fuque up repeatedly in the balls. God I hate this POS.

jb

You can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy.

ThirdFromTheLeft

While Chris Brown is absolutely a selfish prick @ssh*le - I don't see why he shouldn't be able to paint his house as he wants in "Freedom Lovin' Amurka"

Dizera

Oh my gosh i don"t want my homeboy lock up please chris change the picture sweetie. I know u love to paint but i don"t want u in jail over a picture. You are my rolemodel.

rusty

There goes the neighborhood! Almost daily this hood-rat with money proves what a piece of garbage he is.