Lindsay Lohan, Brooke Mueller

Say 'High' To Each Other

At Betty Ford

5/10/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509-lindsay-lohan-brooke-mueller-betty-fordLindsay Lohan could be getting support from someone who has done cocaine waaaay more than 4 or 5 times ... 'cause Brooke Mueller's in the house!

Sources familiar with cocaine tell TMZ ... Brooke and Lindsay are currently staying in the hospital wing at The Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage.  In fact we're told they've already run into each other and exchanged pleasantries ... not drugs.

Brooke and Lindsay have a connection in one Charlie Sheen, who has given lots of money to both ... and possibly drugs.

The question -- who mentors who?  The person who has more experience with drugs, or the person who was cleaner -- although it's unclear which is which.

janet

@Reg...so true. Espically for Lohan it's the only attention she gets.

LK

Off topic ....
I got a pair of ducks @ my back door . lol
I'm gonna name them Brook & Lindsay . I can't decide which will be the male duck ? I think it will Brook . lol

ALR4EVER

Fkn Lindsey... I was taking a sh1t this morning, my usual "after coffee" bowel movement and when I pushed, it sounded like Lindsey snorting cocaine off of an arab mans c0ck. I turned around to look before I flushed and I could have sworn I seen her face.

FIRECROTCH RIDES AGAIN

Dear Ms. Lohan, just to drop you a line (no, not a line of coke). Back from Antigua and it was gorgeous. I did an impromptu poll and we have a consensus, NOBODY in Antigua wants you there to destroy their island paradise. Was expecting to hear you were dead, but you disappointed me yet again. Oh well, soon I am sure. Guess what else? Nobody stole my passport, didn't miss any planes, didn't get arrested, didn't do any drugs, didn't punch anybody, didn't carjack anybody, didn't get drunk, didn't run over anybody, didn't whore myself out.....gee, I just know I missed something but it would be easier to list what I did do. All legal, all fun. It was nice not seeing you there. Now I am off to place bets on your death pool and finish my vacation. How is your vacation going? Never mind, don't really care......

Ginger

Well see how serious Brooke is about getting better. I mean who wouldn't want to go to rehab next to Lindsay. I wish this would work for both of them but I doubt it. I hope Denise is in it for the long haul with those baby boys. Brook will never be a fit parent. She's pretty much missed their infancy and looks like she's going to miss the rest of their childhood.

Reg

To all the Turncoats, over at ROL, I miss you and luv ya.

Gretel

This isn't going to end well.

LISA

The movie ‘Girl, Interrupted’ immediately came to mind (Linds is Lisa, of course)! Tornado Lohan could turn into Hurricane BroHan – it just depends if they are really ‘locked up’ in the hospital. ABC News reported Brooke did her detox at UCLA for 6 days and was going elsewhere (BF) for a 30 day Residential Treatment Program.

StarryStarryNight

they should od together.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Give it time.....Crazy Amanda will be joining them.

Ellie G

The blind leading the blind.

Neither one of them is there for the right reasons.

Ellie G

Maybe they can both go ABROAD and mentor the children.

seamus

Now other sites have said that Squeaky left the hospital wing but now TMZ is saying she is still there? Oh what to Believe.

laura

The blind leading the blind...

Reg

You will know when Blo has finished de toxing, there will be an orange glow in the sky above BF.