Megan Fox

Teenage Mutant Ninja

Body Double!

5/9/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0508_meagan_fox_splash2Two Megan Foxes are better than one.

As if there wasn't enough gorgeousness around her, the perky 26-year-old former "Transformers" babe hung out with her less famous -- but still beautiful -- body double on the set of the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" movie in New York City on Tuesday.

In the Michael Bay produced flick, Meg plays TV reporter April O'Neil and will no doubt get to show off her amazing God-given talents ... and her acting chops too.

Cowabunga!

0509_clones_double_down_stunt_footer

IwuvTMZ

Both are hot.

Jimmy Stink Finger

Mmmmmm...I feel dirty

NOT ELMO

I am going to see "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" But M-BAY needs to make sure The Movie is Released in 2D and also in 3D..............And i want to nail Megan Fox in All positions... https://twitter.com/meganfox

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Should've cropped her hair to shoulder length. Would've fit her April character.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Guaranteed the Props department and Max will be sniffing that bicycle seat after hours.

WinterIsComing

Hate all the spam posts. Ill never visit your stupid site, ok! Good mess!!

Zelganon

This movie's future doesn't sound good at all: old franchise that many kids don't even know or remember, traditional fans are angry because of some "innovations", cheap casting probably because of budget cuts (megan fox has already been ridiculed by one of the two creators of the franchise itself) and too much competition with other stronger movies coming out in the same period next year, (transformers 4, godzilla, etc...).

Summersweetheart

I loved the ninja turtles as a kid. If they made this in the 90s i might have cared? But probably not.

Yep

Oh great, last I heard they were not going to make this movie. It's gonna suck. Everyone knows it. Hollywood lacks original ideas, so why not just do what they did with Jurassic Park re-release the movie that was actually good and people liked.

Yep

I paid money to see Jurassic Park in the theater. I wouldn't pay to watch a remake, especially if Michael Bay has anything to do with it.

I saw some photos of the Robocop remake and Robocop looks like a joke. It's gonna suck, the Total Recall remake was one of the saddest movies ever. I think I only watched the first hour and gave up because I didn't care. I'm surprised I made it that far.

Anyway I would pay to see these old movies in the theater, Robocop, Total Recall, The Running Man, Back To The Future, The Goonies. I would not pay to watch a crappy remake of any of these movies.

Just re-release the originals instead of wasting money on making a remake that is not going to live up to the original.

Phishie from Philly

It's hard to double that body. Literally.
Phishie from Philly

anony

Another hack Michael Bay flick? (yawn)....

Freddy

More photos of her on set. TMNT site: http://teenagemutantninjaturtles.com/news/movies/megan-fox-on-ninja-turtles-set

cobrazombie

At least the body double has some life in her eyes.

chubbs McBuff

her body double is better looking than she is

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments