Nick Stahl

I'm Turning My Life Around

5/9/2013 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050913_nick_stahl_launch"Terminator 3" star Nick Stahl -- who's struggled with drugs, alcohol and other personal issues -- says he's finally focused on turning his life around ... telling TMZ, "Everything's getting good."

The 33-year-old actor was leaving the DMV in L.A. yesterday -- after PASSING a driving test -- when we asked him if he's making any progress in the battle with his personal demons.

FYI -- Stahl appeared in tons of big movies like "Sin City," "Bully" and "The Man Without a Face" ... only to watch his star fade after several arrests and mysterious disappearances over the past year.

But Nick says he's back on the rise ... telling us, "Everything's getting good. Everything's turning around ... in a really good way."

Let's hope ...

Purple Haze

He certainly looks a lot better than he did in the last video. Good for him. I hope things continue to get better for him and he stays on the right path.

tleeg

I personally think hes a a good actor.

Ray

certainly looks great.

George McFly

routing for you baby!! I know the struggles of dugs and alchohol and I overcame it so you know you can tooo!!!! get better hun! day by day tomorrow is better!

Hefe

I hope this dude can turn it around.

sophie

Read more about Terminator John Connor- Nick Stahl’s ex wife, here:

Kabala

He *used to be* cute.

Jill Scott

Looking very good Nick. Day by day.

cobrazombie

HBO shouldn't have canceled Carnivàle.

LittleBIt

Wishing you everything good and lots of happiness. Hang tough honey. You are a damn good actor - we need you around. All the best.

Harlin's Garage

How the hell does this D-Bag go on and on and on, and my man Daddy Mack goes too soon?

RachesRules

He needs an exorcist to get rid of the Terminator curse.

Cathryn Mazer

I love Nick Stahl. He was brilliant in HBO's 'Carnivale' and 'In the Bedroom'. Actually authentically brilliant. All that turmoil, rage and sadness his alienation can be channeled profoundly into the art side of entertainment. I'm rooting for him - I really am. He's an antidote to the glibness of the average leading man.

Olivia

Good for you, Great actor and wish you all the best

dstylz54

I worked with Nick Stahl on an Independent Picture called On The Inside here in Pittsburgh, Pa. as his stand-in and Prison Guard 2 (credited for my stand-in role thanks to Mike Wittlin Productions), Nick is an amazing guy to work with on set, and extremely down to earth to hang out with off set (Dash Mihok also). Hope to work with him again in the future.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2