Real Housewives Of NYC

FAT RAISES ...

OR WE QUIT!

5/9/2013 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0508-real-housewives-of-nyc
The Real Housewives of NYC have banded together against the Bravo Network -- REFUSING to continue on the show unless they ALL get huge raises, TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... LuAnn de Lesseps, Carole Radziwill, Aviva Drescher, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan and Heather Thomson were recently approached by Bravo individually with contract offers to appear on Season 6, which is supposed to begin production on Monday.

But the women were each unhappy with the offers ... and figured they would have more leverage against the network if they teamed up ... just like the cast of "Friends" did back in the day.

We're told the women approached Bravo as a group and made their demand clear -- FAT RAISES FOR ALL ... OR WE QUIT.

Here's where it gets interesting -- sources tell us the network is FURIOUS ... and has told the group they have until Friday (tomorrow) to sign the offers that are currently on the table, or they're all FIRED.

Translation -- IT'S A STANDOFF!!!!!

One thing to consider -- Season 5 of "NYC Housewives" was one of the lowest rated seasons in the show's run.

A rep for Bravo had no comment on the situation.

Az Heat

I would rather have Mike Tyson punch me in the d!ck then ever watch any of these stupid real house wifes shows! Go get a job you stupid b!tches and stop living off your mans money and getting paid to be stuck up worthless whores! Great role models you b!tches are!

Vince

Who cares...the paint drying channel is more interesting....

BellaJ

I admit to watching the housewives and I'm so glad Jill got fired from NYC. I can't always sit through a full episode bc they are so catty to each other, fake and awful to their husbands. I love Nene on ATL and I live in OC. BH is my fav. Anyway I don't think anyone would miss the cast of NYC. I really hope Bravo stands firm!!

bbb1bbb2

Don't Give Them The Raise They Want And 2 Me All They R Bunch Of Drunks - Camplaing - Fighting Laides that can't get along @ All . Same 4 All The Rest Of Real HousevWives Series . The OC - NY - ATL. - NJ All Should B Taken Off The Air !

Quinn

I hope they quit I hope they quit I hope they quit. crapass "reality" tv

Compassion

Fire these ass clowns. The show isn't even good anymore. Boring old hags...

devon

PLEASE QUIT!! all these housewife shows are STUPID

Fallopia Lopez

Smart, smart ladies. Leverage that low-ass rating into a pink slip! Good riddance.

timmons

Nobody watches for the women themselves anyway, get over yourselves house-ho's!!!!

nORRis8

Yes they will quit and take their talents..........whoops.....they have no talent.

Pay them 5 bucks an hour

Rich

SIMPLE kill the show

TMZZ

Stretch them faces for the camera ladies!

Flo

Seriously? Are you kidding me? You "women" are famous for your ridiculously rich husbands. And the rest of us wondering how we are going to pay our bills???? Zero ****s are given. You make my yearly wage in an hour. Poor you, seriously. Take your over inflated wage and give back to your community, or shut the f*ck up.

nate

Reality TV skanks should be paying the networks for giving them a public face. How hard can it be to find another group of desperate attention whores to film?

CelticOne

Then QUIT already and stop torturing us any further please!