Halle Berry

I Can Stomach Pregnancy

Better Than Anyone!

5/10/2013 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0510-halle-berry-gsi-pregnantMom-to-be Halle Berry won't let a little thing like having a fetus inside her stop her from looking amazing in skintight workout clothes.

With her maternal spandex ensemble keeping everything tight and right, the pregnant 46-year-old glowed as she went on her morning workout in Beverly Hills on Friday.

Halle is four months along and not due until the fall.

Even after all the custody drama over daughter Nahla with ex Gabriel Aubry, there's no denying the Oscar winner is a really fit mom.

Loves you

I know it literally is a fetus but that kinda seems disrespectful

David

She looks amazing. Amazingly ugly!!!!!!!

stacey

She is a very pretty lady but why she can't keep no man ! Let me guess she sucks in bed!

Sam

Yeah but no one can stomach her, she's a bitch

Sylvixen

She's 46 pregnant & she looks amazing !!! Unlike that 32 pregnant whale Kim Kardashian lol

DiM

These are adorable http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/05/09/gabriel-aubrys-school/gallery

ummmAnyways

It's called liquid lipo and getting it all sucked out of you

NOT ELMO

Halle Berry is great but Zoe Saldana has done it right, Zoe Saldana is 100% Latina / Hispanic so She can Play a Latina because She Speaks Spanish 100%, Also She can Play an American because She Speaks English with an American Accent and She can also Play a Black Actress because She looks Black and Zoe is Very Smart because She is in at least 3 Different Franchise Movies, Star Trek, Pirates Of The Caribbean and Avatar, ZOE understands that Franchise Movies are the way to go, And ZOE is in them NOT by Coincidence, She looks for them, i'm sure if Halle Berry Refused to be in X-MEN then Zoe Saldana would've done that Franchise too...

She's baaaack

I don't like her but she sure looks good.

bored

46 and pregnant and shes no doubt going to do a **** load of exercise and try not to gain weight!! this is not healthy!!

Mandy189

She's adorable. I heard she's going on the Extractor Drops diet like Kim is going on after her pregnancy. I just ordered mine on ebay. I can't wait!

hunter480

OMG Hallie Berry is wearing a Booty Wrap around her waist! They're awesome to put your cash and phone in while running. I just bought that same one in gray. I have the same taste in clothing as Hallie Berry! :-) She looks great in it!

Ebony

Look,I just feel so sorry for nahla.I wish to god that her biological father gabriel was acting right,i wish he could've had full custody over nahla.I think it's bad how she lives with the man that physicallt beat up her biological father and now her mother is married to him and their having a kid together,and im hearing that nahla even calls oliver "dad" i'd hate to be nahla when she sees the movie monster ball.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2