Halle Berry

I Can Stomach Pregnancy

Better Than Anyone!

5/10/2013 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0510-halle-berry-gsi-pregnantMom-to-be Halle Berry won't let a little thing like having a fetus inside her stop her from looking amazing in skintight workout clothes.

With her maternal spandex ensemble keeping everything tight and right, the pregnant 46-year-old glowed as she went on her morning workout in Beverly Hills on Friday.

Halle is four months along and not due until the fall.

Even after all the custody drama over daughter Nahla with ex Gabriel Aubry, there's no denying the Oscar winner is a really fit mom.

blackgirlwhiteguy

She looks amazing!

Six Million Dollar Man

No muscle tone in legs or upper body.Average. She should grow her hair down long also. oK, I'm done with my critique.

JC30

In one pic she's carrying her cell phone and in the other, a wad of cash.

It's her job to "look good", and I'm not a big fan, so meh.

Cricket

Well great. Now if only I could stomach her. She's become the quintessential bitch.

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Halle Berry says I'm the father and she's right. Happy Mother's Day, Sweetie!

Michelle

Damn.....she's older and pregnant and STILL looks better than me. Gotta go work out. What an inspiration.

Jen

Yes, she may be a vindictive, manipulative b&tch trying to get her boyfriend to beat up the father of her daughter (who she tried to take away from him)... but at least she's attractive.

Great compliment. Shows the world we live in.

OhSoLittleMouse

But will she still love it if it comes out "special"?

Sincerity

She looks "GREAT" for a woman who's steadily approaching "50" and "PREGNANT"!!! May she have a "MOST BLESSED" Mother's day!!!

Manda

Four months? She's kind of big for four months.

6one9

Bet she fights with this ``baby daddy as well!!
No one lives in bliss with her for very long!!!

basebrat

who the F cares about this has-been? her cred is so low, that she is solo.

getting her money-sucking international boy-toy to beat the **** out if her babies-daddy, i say HUH? garcon got the B prego so his money-line would never run dry. garcon aint any actor of substance, and neither is she these days. she is like an a-list version of d-listed lindsay lohan.

Cami

She won't be pregnant for long once she finds out how her age will negatively effect the baby.

Athina

I don't mind her now. I think she's made peace with Nahla's baby daddy now and all is good on that front. She's sharing custody amiably by the looks of it. Also, her happiness at being pregnant is just shining out of her. Who can hate on something like that?!

Ivan in Phoenix

She's out for a walk in public? I thought the paps scared her so bad she was trying to move to France.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments