Justin Bieber

BEER ME

5/10/2013 6:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0510_justin_bieber_instagramJustin Bieber posted a photo on Instagram today of himself and a friend ... drinking a couple of beers ... and captioned it "Beers in the jungle."

Bieber is only 19, so he'll probably learn this with age ... but bragging about drinking an Amstel??  Heineken, maybe ... but not an Amstel.

Still, at least he's not drinking a ... [insert your answer in the comments section].

Jennifer

Drinking age in Canada is like 19 . Maybe he's in Canada?

B

He was in Africa where the drinking age is 18.

glambertgurl

I dnt care where he is that still is not something he should be doing

Cameron

Justin is definitely in control here. I knew that they would report this

kat

Being from Canada it is 19 here to be able to drink. I am sure he is not doing anything that most other teenagers are. Think the U.S. is one of the strictest on this. By the time I was of age I had it mostly out of my system. Don't think I have been drunk since I turned 20 and I am over 50 and a Grandmother. Lighten up it's a part of growing up for a lot of kids. If you don't make a big deal of it it won't be.

Randomblackguy

And he's even more of a ***got now

anonimuuuuuuuuus

Is the life of him, he will know it doing with her life, leave him alone.

IDK,I'M CANADIAN.

IT'S BEER.. PEOPLE. ITS MEANT TO BE DRINKIN.. AND HE'S 19 WHAT DO U GUYS EXPECT HIM TO DRINK MILK WITH CHOCOLATE??? SMH

me

The drinking age in Canada is 19.

realitycheck

***s in the jungle.

realitycheck

Fruitcakes in the jungle

Jordan21

I'm so tired of people scrutinizing everything this kid does. Most 19 year old's have smoked weed at least once and have drunk alcohol. It's ridiculous that you people are acting like he's headed to rehab because of smoking and drinking if that's the case than most of American teenagers are headed to rehab.Chill out if you hat him so much why are you putting so much energy into caring about what he does?

jackie_arteaga11

Let the kid drink hes in his last teenage year let him live his life just because hes famouse doesnt mean hes perfect he has a life and hes grown now he dont meed anyone telling him what to do let beiber be man get off his D

Joanne

So was he drinking in the US? If not then what is the big deal. Most other countries, their drinking age is 18. You know that The Wanted celebrated band mate Nathan's birthday in the Caribbeans so that he can drink.

Scarlet

Who cares?! He is the legal drinking age! Well, at least here in Canada. He's cracking open a beer, why the **** is that such a big deal? It's beer, not crack.