Kanye West

Walks Into

a Bar ...

5/10/2013 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051013_kanye_west_primary

update_bar
2:45 PM PT -- Turns out Kanye did end up going NUTS on a photog a short while after this video was taken. Check it out.

0314_divider_graphic
This isn't the start of a joke, Kanye West really did walk into a bar ... a street sign, to be exact ... and he was really, REEAALLLLLY MAD.

Kanye and Kim Kardashian were strolling along in Bev Hills this afternoon when Ye, who was ducking his head to avoid getting his picture taken, slammed dome-first into a metal sign post.

From the sound of it, it hurt ... a lot.

Kanye clenched his head in pain ... and seemed prime for a FULL KANYE-style ragefest on the photogs ... but instead, he composed himself and walked away.

Feel better man.

yuliflor

I'm sure they make pretty clothes for pregnant women, I've seen them. So why does she keep dressing so awful? First that flowery dress and now this.

BLUE UGLY 💩

You're an embarrassment when with Kim, Kanye

Mining4Diamonds

That's entertainment!

Bloo

is it a bad sign that I laughed too hard??

PokerStar

Too bad it didn't khtfo.

davej

LMAO what an Idiot!. Hiding his face for what? How many times isthis clowm photographed? What an Idiot. Did not put his make up on? Funniest vid I have ever seen, couldnt have happened to a bigger moron than Kanye. KARMA GETS U EVRYTIME!

Amy E

Oh how I love when people walk into things! Even better when it's someone who deserves it, lol.

And while we're on the subject, Kim's ginormous rear end is the biggest thing in the video. Even larger than Kanye's douchiness, which is hard to beat!

ACE DEUCEY

I envy that sign.

jlgrr

Ahahahahaha!!! Thinks he's so cool----dufus! Bahahaha!

Nikki

I feel bad for the baby. Kanye seems like the type of guy who would beat his kids.

WiddoMouse

Wouldn't you feel like a fool if you had just walked into a sign and people continued taking pictures of you? I would make a lousy celebrity because I would have killed a pap or two by now.

Fameme

Dude you're with a woman who begs to be photographed...What do you expect?

GJ

OMFG. I LOVE IT. LOL. HE IS A ****ING MORON. HA. HA. HA. THIS GUY IS THE DOUSCH OF THE CENTURY. PERFECT FOR KIM

swaogasgo

I've done that before, it hurts and it's embarrasing.....as far as kumygay and goodyear the armenian blimp go..
why? ask yourselves why?....dig deep within your self (like rayj did to kim's a**) and find out why

et√raw kwg

maybe God is trying to tell him something I'm just sayin he is the guy who wrote jesus walks!