Khloe Kardashian

SWATTED

5/10/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_lamar_odom_swatting_tmz_article
Khloe Kardashian
and Lamar Odom were just swatted ... TMZ has learned ... and this one was dramatic, with cops racing to the scene with guns drawn.

Sources tell TMZ ... 911 dispatch received a call claiming Lamar and a friend were arguing inside his home, and the friend shot the bballer.

When cops arrived ... they found Lamar at home alone and he was unharmed.

An eyewitness on scene tells TMZ ... this was a full police response.

Sources tell TMZ ... the group responsible is the same one that has targeted multiple celebs over the last few months, including Diddy, Magic Johnson, Clint Eastwood, Rihanna and Chris Brown.

The group seems to have it out for the Kardashians.  They've also targeted Kris and Bruce Jenner.

TJ

Krotchsniffer Khloe, & Lamar, KAPUT!
Kardashian Show , KAPUT.

BRAVO THAT! Relief at last!

exlax

a cow and girraffe should not mix

exlax

see what happens when your last minute of interest runs out ya call the cops to prove you'r all suckers

Six Million Dollar Man

Ok, wait a minute, I thought LAPD wasn't going to dispatch this call or report it as swatting so as not to alert the media and given the perp satisfaction. I guess the news media have been able to un-encrypt the digital scanner or MDT text. Better luck next time LAPD.

EnquirerLover

I could only wish to see this many police heading to Compton for an emergency call! Good time to check out their pad! #excitement ;)

buggaz

Cops thought was ho house

blos675

Stop posting about the swattings.

Becky

OMG I feel bad for Lamar & Khloe but especially Khloe & her family, I can't imagine what they were feeling & going through when they heard the news. DAMN THIS HAS GOT TO STOP CAUSE SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET HURT OR KILLED BY ACCIDENT. I realize that the police know it's fake or could be fake but they don't alwyays know for sure. Is there an alert these celebrities can send out to signal that they are ok once they realize they have been swatted to let the police know they are safe?

Phreaky

STOP REPORTING THESE AND THEY WILL STOP HAPPENING TMZ

Itoldu

It's time for celebs,and I use that term loosely ,to register with law enforcement, give a "safe name"& stop taxpayers from footing the bill for ******* kids who have nothing better to do.

qtfromhell

Any racist comments on this one since ones black and ones white? I suppose the copys only showed up for khloe

2idiots

So I guess the real question is WHO took this picture? Notice it seems to be taken from within the grounds of the home. Surely this wasn't taken by a pap....I mean WHY wud a pap be ON their grounds?
This smells staged to me. And is that Kim standing next to Lamie?

skittlesbreaker19

Who cares about this K wookie?!?! Not even a real Kartrash!!

JesusSaves

Who is doing all the swatting and why can't they be caught? I think I read somewhere that the swatters and hackers are out if the Middle East. If so, I can see why it'd be hard to stop these attacks. Maybe it's the new terrorism!?!?

Gloryg7

I hope these morons doing this all.get caught and locked up. There are REAL emergencies going on and they are tying up the police and rescue with idiotic pranks. Hope you swatters are never in need of emergency help. Cuz they will be too busy trying to save one of tour prank victims. ... azz hats!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments