Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutors Sign Off

On Betty Ford

5/10/2013 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_betty_ford_lilo
Lindsay Lohan
has officially dodged the jail bullet, because TMZ has learned prosecutors have officially accepted The Betty Ford Center as a substitute.

Judge Jim Dabney gave Lindsay the green light last week to spend the next 90 days at the famous Rancho Mirage, CA rehab facility, but said prosecutors had until today to lodge any objections.

We've learned ... both the L.A. and Santa Monica City Attorneys have just said it's all good with them.

The question now ... will Lindsay last 90 days at Betty Ford without getting into trouble?  You'll recall during her last stint at the facility back in 2010 ... she got into a fight with a rehab worker which ended with lawsuits and criminal investigations.

Serpent of Sandoz

To those of you trying to engage me in this thread - I'm gonna pass. Not interested. You can keep trying of course, I admit it's a little flattering.

My purpose here is to increase comments to this thread. How am I doing so far? I think we can make 200 in an hour!

Black Dirt Goodness

It's a win, win day! Lindsay and TMZ both score big! The s c u m of the earth are finally gone! God bless.

Serpent of Sandoz

Wishing the most horibble suffering and death on Lindsay in a display of dehumanization that would make a skilled torturer proud used to be the TMZ norm for every single article on Lindsay Lohan. The cruelty people will display towards those they hate when they think they can get away is mind boggling. But no longer. TMZ is doing the right thing. I'm guessing it was the constant references to necrophilia, incest and rape.

Fluffy

Regina, We're the last h8turds here it seems. I'm going to try to find the others on Rol. Lol

LK

HEY SEAMUS & REG,
I FOUND THAT GERMAN VERSION 4 YOU GUYS . ENJOY !!! LOL

Serpent of Sandoz

Please continue posting to this and other Lohan threads. Thanks!

LK

HEY DOES ANY1 KNOW HOW 2 DELETE/CLOSE YOUR TMZ ACCT ?????

Mrsbig

I'm glad that little cliche of mean girls is gone. It was like high school here.

seamus

Good night all-unless I can't sleep then I will see you later.

LK

@ Fluffy ,
They were on this thread . It's dead 2 .

Fluffy

REG - sent ur msg to the crew. When I get down to Australia, i want to go to the pub together for a cold one!

Michael

I'd sign off on it if it included a GPS tracker ankle cuff.

Since this is supposed to be where she's serving "lockdown rehab".

IceGypsy

Still don't get why they don't just slap a monitor on her ankle so she has to stay put...

Reg

Almost ready for the first bounce Hannah,Go The Mighty Power!!!!!

Yup

Believe it or not, I expect blowhan to last the 90 days this time. She knows the jig is up; if she blows this latest one off, the judge is going to land on her with both feet. It's no more playtime anymore; she has to pay the piper. I'm sure Shawn Holley made it VERY CLEAR to her...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments