Terrence Howard

Nasty Divorce War Over

Ex-Wife Gets Bicycle

5/10/2013 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-terrence-howard-michelle-grant-getty
The dust has FINALLY settled in Terrence Howard's bitter divorce -- a judge finalized the split this week, TMZ has learned ... and the "Red Tails" actor made off like a bandit in the property settlement.

According to the divorce order obtained by TMZ, Terrence gets the lion's share of marital property -- including both houses in Pennsylvania and all 25 of his bank accounts.

And the embarrassing part ... Terrence's ex Michelle Ghent has been ordered to return the actor's 2011 Range Rover. (She gets to keep her bike ... and a BMW).

Terrence was ordered to pay Michelle $5,800 a month in spousal support for the next three years -- not a huge sum for someone of Terrence's means. Bottom line: He scored big.

You'll recall, Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 -- a year after their wedding -- and the split was nasty ... with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her ... and Terrence accusing her of being a disgusting racist.

On a lighter note ... here's Terrence talking about Oprah's "tig ol' bitties."

monique

dear mr. howard, at least you still have your dream of oprah's "big ol' bitties" can't nobody take that away from you (or would want to)

Bill Leslie

N****r played the race card on his own wife? That's a laugh.

P.Richard

Terrence Howard is a jerk and a woman beater.

MsRita

On a lighter note ... here's Terrence talking about Oprah's "tig ol' bitties

Oh this was so funny as I scrolled down.

Tom Cruise

A year of marriage. She should get nothing, zero, nada. Take what you brought in to the marriage.

Truth

PEEPS IGNORE HISTORY AND CRIMINAL RECORDS. TERRENCE HOWARD HAS BEEN ARRESTED TWICE, ONCE FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST HIS 1ST WIFE AND 2ND FOR ASSAULT AGAINST A CONTINENTAL AIRLINES STEWARDESS. CHECK SMOKINGGUN.COM. DUDE'S USING THE REVERSE RACISM CARD AS A LAME DEFENSE AND THE JUDGE BOT IT. #TRUTH!!

Cyn

If he beat her and she got essentially nothing, that sounds pretty unfair. It sounds like someone with the money for the fancy lawyers won. Find a better man, chica. No money is worth living with a wife-beater.

RoadRig

what cha expect from picking up a sugar baby??

Iwillbefine

What! I don't want any thing, but my children. Just pay the child support and leave me to my life of peace. This is what I will ask the judge if I was filling a divorce. In fact, sadly, I am filling a divorce too. I just got tired of his temper, anger, and hatred he had with my older daughter. For over 6 years, the love of Jesus kept me forgiving until I realized verbal abuse is an abuse too. At the same time, he got his sick mother involve who already hated me as an Asian, and his first black ex-wife too, and the many women, she hated them. This was a slap on my face the loyalty I have given him means nothing to him for the sake of his mother. Let him laid with his mother and become one. God Almighty will take care of me and my four young children.

Maroldhelvin

Never trust a light skin black dude .. Tip for you white people .. Sponsored by Jessie Jackson for the Rainbow Coalition

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Married for ONE year and he has to pay spousal support for three years?

What a joke. Stop getting married!

Tonya

Amen! I still love u Terrance! Forget her she an evil female. To those who l marry or even date or have kids outside your race remember this guy! Dont let her magic make you lose youe mind nor freedom to b able to survive without her. Stay with your kind!

CaliRed79

All I know is it seem like ole girl got him to marry her and then tried to get a pay day. We see this crap all the time...but men do the same ish. What's funny is they say black women are gold diggers lol ha ha I think not. Let's just say if you cross us we will give yo azz the business and then take yo money...lol as far as you racists azz people calling people ni**ers Is not good u can go screw your self or better yet cone say that ish in my hood and see what happen to u in Oakland, CA. GOODDAY FOLKS

Deanna

He didnt win big. he is a known female abuser . why are you trying to act like he won big? she doesn't care about that stuff. She just wants out

Kenesha81

That's what he get for married someone other then a "SISTA" all those black males celebs think they r too good to be with a black woman when they get money fame. But who do they run back to when they go broke again....US!!!! Silly Rabbits LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments