TMZ Live

Kanye West

Another Temper Tantrum

5/10/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

051013_tmzlive

Kanye West miraculously controls his temper after slamming his head into a sign while surrounded by photographers ... only to lose it on them a few minutes later. Will he ever be able to keep cool?

Plus, Prince Harry takes Washington, D.C. by storm -- did our pictures of his naked romp in Las Vegas only make him MORE popular? The look on Michelle Obama's face says it all.

And, the "Real Housewives of New York" band together "Friends" style to get more money -- former cast member Alex McCord joins us to explain why she thinks they'll get what they want.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Kanye West slams his head into a sign while being photographed ... and manages to keep it relatively cool ... for a little bit.
(5:00) Kris Jenner and Khloe Kardashian get wasted -- we'll tell you how it ended up screwing their TV show up.
(8:00) Brooke Mueller has a complete change of mind -- and now wants to take custody of her kids away from Denise Richards.
(10:00) We were told Michael Jackson was in good shape at the time of the AEG concerts ... but it seems impossible to believe.
(14:00) Lindsay Lohan and Brooke Mueller are shacking up at the same rehab center ... so who's the most trustworthy of the two?
(18:00) Former "Real Housewife" Alex McCord joins us to explain why the NYC ladies have the upper hand over the network.
(23:00) Dennis Rodman rips President Obama -- could he really do what the Prez can't in North Korea?
(28:00) Kate Upton -- not a flash in pan!
(31:00) Prince Harry makes a splash in D.C. -- we think our pics of his naked partying helped him become even more popular that ever.
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Kesha's horrible haircut ... is somehow compared to Charles' dreadlocks. We're calling a hair foul.

sidebar

Harvey, any excuse for you to show those pics, you take. I bet you have them blown up to life size in your bedroom. Sick F*#^

KnuckleDragger

Skyper...get a job!

KnuckleDragger

About Rodman. Rodman doesn't speak Korean...so everything that he says to Kim Jong Un is translated. Everything that's translated looses something. Since Rodman is a dumb f*ck to start with...his thinking he's making a difference is really comical.

DahhTroll

This way Charlie sheen can smuggle them in each some supplys hehe.
seriously they both need to stay there like a year.
Other wise Brook well never get her kids back and
Li LO well never get her caareer back.
Noone well ever take them seriously
if they don't do it for real.
Right now there just in vaction mode.
Charlie cant even take care of his twins.
charlies not winning anyting other than worst father of the year award.
D. Richards already has too many kids to give twins what they need.

KnuckleDragger

Molly from Lancaster...shoe your tits!

Brien

"Could they actually help each other"
No, because Lindsey doesn't think she has a problem.

D-INCARNATION

The gay fish is going to go nuts......

pookie

everything in Cali is such a joke compared to everywhere else. drug addicts and celebrities got it great there. i swear rehab isn't really a facility to get clean from drugs but to meet other celebrities for better drug hookups and that like to party like you. and the judges are some of the softest judges i've seen anywhere, its unbelievable what celebrities get away with over there.

chris kingston

hey how does one participate in the live stream of tmz??

Darlene

Please get rid of the valley girl gag me with a spoon!!!!!

mike

All I can say is that Kanya is a dumb ass

Howard packer

Thanks to dr.marnish@yahoo.com for his wonderful work, My girlfriend left a week before our vacation to be with another man. I was desperate to get her back when I found dr.marnish. I tried 5 other people to do a spell to get her back and nothing worked. I was still alone. Then I found dr.marnish by accident. I don’t know how I found him, I don’t remember. But, when I first saw the good testimonies about his wonderful work and after reading the Testimonies, I decided I had to try and give it one last shot. After my spells, I got a text from my lover. And we started going back and forth by text, she asked to meet the next day. So we did, and that night we ended up sleeping together, and about a few days after we got back together. anyone who needs help, should email dr.marnish. He is the best.
Howard packer