Kanye West

Sympathy BUMP

5/11/2013 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0511-kanye-west-x17-gettyAs Kim Kardashian continues to grow and grow, Kanye West is now sporting a bump of his own ... on his forehead.

Kanye was spotted in Beverly Hills early this morning with the giant bruise ... a souvenir from his run-in with a street sign on Friday.

As TMZ previously reported, Kanye walked smack dab into a metal sign post while out with Kim Kardashian. After first showing some restraint with the paps over the incident, he later exploded on one guy ... who claimed he wasn't even there when Kanye hit his head.

PART ONE

PART TWO

ashley

what's that white stuff around his mouth?
Ewwww, yucky poo

ts

I never realized how ugly he is. Yikes! He matches Kim K perfect then.

Ktbbyzz

Lol the way Kanye ran to the cameraman. But really, he is so close to snapping. You can see it even when he walks with her holding hands. He’s MISERABLE. Her eyes are always on the lookout for the cameras and any photo op possible. Kanye has never been into that. He likes his privacy too much. Your PERFECT BITCH is going to ruin you.

Rich

Wonder if this Bitch, knocked some sense into his head. He is the worst and OMG, having a baby that will be like him. That is all this world needs.

Scooter

That white stuff around his mouth is dried up yeast from Kim's black hole of gross

TJ

Looks like KENDALL has gotten herself a semi-black, lover, JULIAN BROOKS, according to THE STIR. The affair has been going on for about a year, at least.
Must be some defective gene inherited from Kris Jenner. Sick family-

John

Kim looks like she's turned a pair of black fish nets into a dress.

just_an_opinion

The bump on his head makes him look better..... kanye was whipped with the ugly stick & I feel sorry for that baby......

Diana

I feel bad he hit his head, but why put their heads down to walk in the first place? does it mean the picture is not worth more if their heads are down?

Smoke Greens

Always got white crusty mess around his mouth!!! SO GROSS!

Smoke Greens

He got caught up with the wrong chick if he don't want his pic taken all the time! Kim K lives for pics!!!

ron

Normally ,I don't like to watch these type of videos where someone gets hurt but I watched this over and over.Who's the ***** photographer saying "I'll go, I'll go if you want me to". If it was me I would have had Kanye lick my bag.

cementmixer

I'll bet it made a big hollow sound.

justme111

aw he lashed out cause he was embarrassed. Looks like one of those kids who hits and yells at their sibling because they were mad at their mama but they know they can't hit their mama so they lash out on an unsuspecting bystander-lol.

Az Heat

Does he always have that stupid look on his face......duuuuuuh!