Kanye West

Sympathy BUMP

5/11/2013 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0511-kanye-west-x17-gettyAs Kim Kardashian continues to grow and grow, Kanye West is now sporting a bump of his own ... on his forehead.

Kanye was spotted in Beverly Hills early this morning with the giant bruise ... a souvenir from his run-in with a street sign on Friday.

As TMZ previously reported, Kanye walked smack dab into a metal sign post while out with Kim Kardashian. After first showing some restraint with the paps over the incident, he later exploded on one guy ... who claimed he wasn't even there when Kanye hit his head.

PART ONE

PART TWO

james

Hope the signs OK..........Hahahahahahahaha..Dumba**. and if you watch the video, Mr. Kim let him run into it....Match made in Hollywood for sure........

Elizabeth Alan

Ouch! I felt bad for him and it is distracting to be swarmed with stuff in your face all of the time. I know, I know it comes with the territory and being headlined = $. But I am on their side this time around.

todd

Tayloe Swift says ... KARMA you DBAG!!!

ace209er

He looks a little slow.

Nancylee

A hahahaha

Michelle

I find it really ironic that he's so vicious about getting his picture taken and he's dating a Kardashian...

LisaL

Idiot should've been watching where he was walking. And he needs to tell that famewhoring beard of his to stop calling and alerting the apps their location.

notalawyer

As you Sow so shall you Reap

Never Before Have So Many People (Kardashians) With So Little To Say Said So Much To So Few

Curtis

I don't get these people; they seek out fame and get angry when they have obtained it.

nunya

Haha, maybe that sign helped knock some sense into him and he realizes he needs to get away from that fame whore

nunya

Majestik

I'm going to assume that Kimmykakes took this picture and sent it to TMZ, cause you know, one day he's yelling at the paps to leave him alone and today he's posing for a shot? MEH!!! What is the going price for useless info on Kanye going for these days? I guess after the COUCH COVER fiasco at the MET GALA one picture a week of Kimmykakes is all she will allow and only in BLACK from here on out, eh?

Tom Cruise

I enjoyed that so much I had to see it 10 times. Couldn't happen to a better person. Hey Kanye, watch where your going douche bag.

lmanilow

OMG...this just gets funnier by the minute!

Majestik

BTW, someone should teach Kimmykake some fashion sense. It's not bad enough she squeezes her feet into 4 inch stilettos that are a size smaller but she's now wearing flat sandles that are clearly to small for her feet. Her toes are completely hanging over the tops. Geez...