Lindsay Lohan

Cut Off from Adderall

I'm Quitting Betty Ford!!!

5/11/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_lindsayIt's Lindsay Lohan's worst fear ... doctors at The Betty Ford Center have cut off her precious supply of Adderall -- and now, she's hell-bent on making her escape.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... doctors at the rehab center evaluated Lindsay this week and decided she does NOT need her Addy pills, despite Lindsay's claims she suffers from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).​

We're told Betty Ford's doctors almost NEVER give anyone over the age of 15 the powerful drug, because the docs believe there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug.  And, we're told, the doctors are well aware many people -- especially Hollywood types -- misuse Adderall as a weight-control drug.

Here's the immediate problem ... Lindsay is telling her friends she CANNOT stay at Betty Ford and wants to be moved to another facility that is not hard-nosed about Adderall.

And this sets up yet another crisis, because it seems inconceivable Judge Jim Dabney and prosecutors would ignore the Betty Ford doctors and trump their diagnosis by letting Lindsay make a move.

Nikki

Once Lindsay dies... TMZ dies with her.

Love TMZ

I don't know why she is allowed to choose where she does rehab, what she can or can't have while she's there. I think she's very talented; but if it was you or me.............

Grandma Cracker

Having DIRT gone is kind of like getting rid of a pebble in your shoe. The end of a minor irritant...........

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

GC, email.

Lucky_130

I would just like to say that I have ADD, and I have a very hard time sitting still, which is why I still continue to drink, but... I do not believe that meds are the answer to anything. Lindsay obviously has a hard time sitting still, but Adderall is no good for anyone, and it is all for the best to get her off of that crap

Mark21401

ADHD ?

Bean

Finally!!!!!!!!! Someone out there that will !!!!!!!

lebonne

If she really wanted to be clean and free she'd dump this nasty drug. People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

NYTOL....

Pookie

Lindsay just doesn't seem committed to getting help. She wants to be a resort where she can smoke, take her drugs, talk on her phone. I seriously doubt she will remain at Betty Ford. I think the judge and, for their part, the prosecutors have bent over back for her, but nothing will help a person who truly doesn't want help. She needs to be in jail where she would not only lose her smoking and drug of choice privileges, but learn what it is really like to be in the general population and do menial task. I feel it is the only way to bring her back to reality. And she needs to complete her entire sentence while there. But of course this is just a pipe dream, because her lawyer will either work out a deal to let her keep her drugs or they will move her another facility that will.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I make all my patients take Adderall so I'm pretty much an expert on watching people go nuts on that poison. The dumb quacks at Betty Ford need to heavily up the dose on low-life Low-han, really send her on a trip to the moon on that sh!t until she freaks out so bad that she loses all interest in it. See that's how science works. Tell you something else: that stuff makes you horny!

Sam

Sorry guys, Dirt may have gotten banned, but her Black Dirt Goodness alter is still viable, well, for now at least.

tellmeaboutit

Another drama for the drama queen?? What a surprise. Well, at least now we know what she's addicted to!! LOL
Not to worry, this was all in the grifter plan book. It makes the time seem shorter if she's moving around. She'll put her "team" on burning up the phone lines to find someone who will say she MUST have it, nothing else will do! CALL MY DAD!! There's always a racket when lil miss muffet falls off her frickin' tuffet.

train wreck

Jesus loves you Lindsay. He wants you to have your Adderall. Tell Betty Ford to kiss your sweet ass.

cake

Call me crazy (it's been done), but I think people get so worked up over Lohan for reasons that have little if anything to do with Lohan herself (sorry, Lohan, you're just not that relevant).

I think she just happens to be the vehicle, the symbol of what gets people so fired up.

I certainly could be wrong, but I think the crux of this has to do with the fact that 'Justice' is blind - unless there are dollar signs involved. That's basically what this whole travesty is about.

It doesn't sit well when legal processes aren't fair. I think it's that simple. It shouldn't sit well.

Lohan has skirted things time and again for one reasons and one reason only. What is even more infuriating is that she actually DOESN'T really have as much money as it seems she'd need to be treated as she has been.

It could be anyone, really... it just happens to be Lohan who is providing the proof that justice has a price, and is far from blind.

Just a thought.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments