Lindsay Lohan

Cut Off from Adderall

I'm Quitting Betty Ford!!!

5/11/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_lindsayIt's Lindsay Lohan's worst fear ... doctors at The Betty Ford Center have cut off her precious supply of Adderall -- and now, she's hell-bent on making her escape.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... doctors at the rehab center evaluated Lindsay this week and decided she does NOT need her Addy pills, despite Lindsay's claims she suffers from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).​

We're told Betty Ford's doctors almost NEVER give anyone over the age of 15 the powerful drug, because the docs believe there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug.  And, we're told, the doctors are well aware many people -- especially Hollywood types -- misuse Adderall as a weight-control drug.

Here's the immediate problem ... Lindsay is telling her friends she CANNOT stay at Betty Ford and wants to be moved to another facility that is not hard-nosed about Adderall.

And this sets up yet another crisis, because it seems inconceivable Judge Jim Dabney and prosecutors would ignore the Betty Ford doctors and trump their diagnosis by letting Lindsay make a move.

canwetalk

hi there tmz. u really ought to take a deep breath
and deliver the "goods" to your readers.....
like the right to comment on our views...

freedom of speech. and all those liberties.?
get a focus..and quit lying and playing games.

V

I would be upset if I had to quit Adderall too. Maybe rehab would be good without Adderall... but personally, let me just say that Adderall is great... unless you mix it with anything other prescription medications (except antibiotics, those are OK).

moloch13

just run away and go straight to jail already, the anticipation is killing me.

V

Kashat

Adderall is ILLEGAL in just about every country but the U.S! You can love without it! It's obviously not needed. I've took it 10+ times, just to get high off of, it feels somewhat like ecstasy

Miz Val

...or take what we have behind door number two JAIL

cake

The adderall certainly isn't helping her think straight, that's for sure...

Now that she's made a fuss (if true) is an even bigger problem.
If she really wanted to stay on this drug, she should have just given it up for 90 days, kept her mouth shut and gone back to it in 3 months... Might be miserable for a few days, but - it's rehab.

By freaking out, she probably jeopardized the easy access to it that she currently enjoys.

Brilliant.

If your life is out of control and you're starting your 6th (?) stint in rehab - it's a safe bet the adderall is a problem not a solution.

What a dope.

trini_angel

Omg! Why do they keep wasting time over this bum? Leave her, let her overdose on cocaine somewhere....Her and Brooke Mueller. We ALL know they're addicted to cocaine

eddie

all this bickering about linds is kinda childish why can't they just leave her alone and I agree with her why should she stay at betty ford and taking that adderal from her is only going to make her worse when is this all going to stop ok we all make mistakes no one is perfect but she does not need rehab my advice to all the morons who keep running her down everyday you need to look at your own lives, millions every where still love her no matter what and most of the comments about her are done by stupid people who got no brain its all gossip until you hear it from her mouth just shut your mouth the media tell more crap about her when are you all going to wake up. she is just one hell of a really nice person.

SUNIA3

so send her butt to jail. Oooops! no drugs or cigarettes there!! too bad.

Fluffy

"I’ve been court-ordered to do it six times. I could write the book on rehab."

Midiman

I don't understand why she hasn't left already. history has already shown us, repeatedly, that if she leaves and goes to jail to serve her 90-days, she will be released because of "over-crowding" within a few hours at the most. She'll be back on Adderall, coke and vodka before the sun goes down. What is she waiting for??

Suzy Q

I'm bored.

Is she going to grab her Adderall and make a run for it or not!

5Vlast

She do not have to cray :(

seamus

Good morning. Nothing new I see-I read the posts yesterday-I just did not have the energy to post. I figured there would be a new 1 a.m. story.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments