Lindsay Lohan

Cut Off from Adderall

I'm Quitting Betty Ford!!!

5/11/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_lindsayIt's Lindsay Lohan's worst fear ... doctors at The Betty Ford Center have cut off her precious supply of Adderall -- and now, she's hell-bent on making her escape.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... doctors at the rehab center evaluated Lindsay this week and decided she does NOT need her Addy pills, despite Lindsay's claims she suffers from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).​

We're told Betty Ford's doctors almost NEVER give anyone over the age of 15 the powerful drug, because the docs believe there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug.  And, we're told, the doctors are well aware many people -- especially Hollywood types -- misuse Adderall as a weight-control drug.

Here's the immediate problem ... Lindsay is telling her friends she CANNOT stay at Betty Ford and wants to be moved to another facility that is not hard-nosed about Adderall.

And this sets up yet another crisis, because it seems inconceivable Judge Jim Dabney and prosecutors would ignore the Betty Ford doctors and trump their diagnosis by letting Lindsay make a move.

Whirligig

Lindsay is probably going to join the 27 Club.

ernie

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." (Proverbs 14:12 - KJV)

MiMi

Why are you being so cruel to my sweet Lindsay?
Don't make this great humanitarian suffer,give her
the Adderall so she can be happy.

Stay strong Lindsay,we love you.

Mike1978

LOL...Lindsay insists that she doesn't need rehab and it's pointless, yet she flips out when they take away her prescription speed. Yep, definitely no substance abuse problem here. She's so entitled and in denial, I hope she's miserable every single day she's locked in there, suffering in the scorching heat without her pills, cell phone, and enablers.

EasilyHard

Thats a hot pic of La linds..yum

Famewhores

Throw the dumb bit€h in jail

✫✫✫ The King Of Pop ✫✫✫ Pill Popping ✫✫✫

She Sounds Just Like Michael Jackson,
"Give Me My "Milk",I Want My Milk,I Demand
My Milk....If Linds Doesn't Get Real Help Shes
Going To Wind Up Just Like Michael Jackson
..................In A Wall, DEAD.......................

Me

"Your Honor, I'm sorry. Ms. Lohan, the addict, doesn't want to deal with her addictions--plural--and respectfully requests to be moved to the Lindsay Lohan Center, address unknown, whose employees have assured us that they will help her."

Jen

I have ADHD and I'm on Concerta. No fancy side-effects, no weight loss and not liked by junkies, and yet IT WORKS. Get over yourself Lindsay you are a disgrace to all actual ADHD patients.

Questdelsangraal

Poor baby.

chris

that judge is.a *****

Marilyn

Another group she is a disgrace to.....
And when she pulled that fire alarm she put a blot on all the real honest fire alarm pullers in the world too!
If there is a fire, pull a fire alarm.
Not if you think you lost your cell phone.

Hamburg73

someone is going through withdrawls! adderall is just speed. plain and simple. lock her in a room and she needs to wait it out. i could stop meth cold turkey, she can do this. but..

Meg

I know plenty of people over 15, including myself, on adderral for ADHD. That's not the problem. The problem is that she's an addict! Addicts cannot take anything with addictive qualities, and shouldn't have a drink either. Betty ford is right, and if she was serious about getting better, she would agree... So clearly she's not.

hmmmm

clearly a junky....just lock her up