Casey Kasem's Wife

I'm Talking to Bravo About

'RHOBH'

5/12/2013 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051213_jean_kasem_launch"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" honchos are still on the hunt for fresh "RHOBH" meat, and Casey Kasem's wife tells TMZ ... she's in talks with Bravo to be that meat.

Bravo has tried to keep a tight lid on who will replace Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammar ... which is why it came as a shock when our photog ran into Jean Kasem in Malibu on Saturday and she casually mentioned a recent meeting with Bravo brass.

As for her "Housewife" cred  ... Jean's been Mrs. Casey Kasem since 1980 and she also starred on "Cheers."

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

That twinkies was not a real Twinkies, but it was almost as good.

Whoofman

I read where she is an awful person. She should fit right in.

Dom The Mover

say it ain't so joe, say it ain't so

Swimfan

I heard Bravo has talked to her about Real Housewives by saying "stop calling us, we'll call you"

Mrugowsky

The best way to make Casey's life miserable.

bernergirl

I didn't know she invented and patented Liberty Round Cribs....so she has business chops, but her voice would you to require to watch the show on mute!

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Beverly Hills has a new city ordinance that says you must be gay and retarded to live within city limits. Yeah, it doesn't sound right. It makes it sound like every gay is retarded, when everyone knows you can be retarded and not gay. Must be the city's new initiative for diversity and inclusion.

Scott Levy

I'll be glad when all of those"Real Housewives" shows are cancelled. They are the epitome of trash TV and they absolutely suck.

I don't see how anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size could enjoy such garbage.

backfire

Quick, somebody throw her a fish.

NOT ELMO

Casey Kasem's Wife
I'm Talking to Bravo About
'RHOBH'..................WHO ARE YOU ?

Glenn

Oh ok.... So all you need as a background to qualify as a Real Housewife of anywhere is to be married? Well, that explains a lot because I wouldn't call any of those women "housewives"

Glenn

Hmmmmm.... Here's an idea for a show. What if we were to find a handful of filthy rich, no good for anything, plastic women who can't stand each other and place them together in the same room and see what happens. People actually watch that garbage?

kncjr

I'd just like to say that I used to work at a Century City department store and waited on a lot of celebrities and people that thought they were celebrities. The nicest person I ever waited on was Jean Kasem. No attitude, not demanding, just a very sweet person. She might not be vicious enough for RHOBH but she was a wonderful person to deal with.

beckyrodr

I don' know why most everyone is hating on Jean... oh that's right it's a gossip show. Publish the most outrageous and hurtful stuff whether it is true or not. Jean is one of the smartest, creative, genuine, generous of spirit and kind person out there; in Hollywood or anywhere else. I am proud to know her!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2