'Dance Crew' Judge Shane Sparks

I Believe

Wade Robson

5/12/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510-shane-sparks-michael-jackson-wade-robsonFormer "America's Best Dance Crew" judge Shane Sparks -- a convicted statutory rapist -- has Wade Robson's back ... telling TMZ, he believes Michael Jackson molested the choreographer.

TMZ broke the story ... Wade has filed a claim with the MJ Estate, alleging the King of Pop molested him for 7 years, from the time he was 7 until he turned 14.

Shane tells TMZ, "I've been knowing Wade forever. Because of the man he is, I do believe him. I don't think he would lie about this because this could hurt him ... He don’t need the publicity or the money. I think this is something that has been on his mind and he had to get it off."

Shane tells us, a big clue emerged soon after he met Wade, who was not much older than 7 at the time.

According to Shane, Wade's tiny apartment was filled with ridiculously expensive electronics -- mixing boards, beat machines, video games, and other "rich kid" toys ... all of which were gifts from Michael.

Shane says Wade was so tight with MJ, he was allowed to host birthday parties at Neverland Ranch without Michael present -- and the only room that was off limits was Michael's bedroom.

Background on Shane, a self-professed MJ fan ... back in 2011, he was convicted of having unlawful sex with a minor under 16.

Truth

MAN, DUDE IS OUTTA JAIL ALREADY?? DAMN, 270 DAYS PASSES BY LIKE THAT. K, WHO'S PAYING HIM... AEG? HARVEY?? #TRUTH!!

Tom Joyce

Oh Horse****. Just as the AEG trail heats up he files a late request against the estate? No collusion there? No only has Robson gushed about Jackson in the past, but in 2005 he testified under oath that the idea Jackson molested him was ridiculous; he was 22 at the time and should have known the difference between the truth and a lie. I'm still waiting for someone, who would now be an adult, to talk about Jackson personally abusing them and NOT asking for money.

mddiva35

This guy is another opportunist trying to get his name back out there after his own molestation charges were settled. TMZ is trying to stretch this story. No one is buying it and no one cares. TMZ is going to try to ride out this story until a Sandusky type situation happens which won't.

Gloryg7

Mj always bought expensive gidts for everyo. He knew and his entire huge fafamily too. I know some of them and they all stayed at Neverland Ranch. They all we given expensive gifts and rhey all either stayed in the main house and bungalows as well. My personal room is off limits to guests in my home. And guess why.... CUZ ITS MY ROOM WITH MY.THINGS ! Doesn't make anyone a sex offender! Idiots

LadyN

Get ready to click the Hate button but whether Wade is telling the truth or not,how can money make anything better? If MJ were still alive, confronting him and demanding that he tell the truth at least in private and apologize (What else could Jackson do at this late date?) would be some sort of closure. But money doesn't heal psychological scars or make you feel better about being abused. If Wade is telling the truth, it would make sense to continue therapy and to try to move past the trauma and move on. I don't see how suing a dead man's estate is part of the moving on past the trauma. I just think the timing and the cir***stances are suspicious and only two people know for sure what happened. One is dead and the other is asking for money to make things better.

Black

Oh no, here we go again - if these people are being molested, why not get help through therapy instead of thinking money is the way to go. Sad how everyone only thinks of suing for such a devastating event. I'm so disappointed in this one! Unless his family is being threatened or his own life is on the line, this person's suit should be ripped up and thrown at him and laughed at on his way out the door.

Stephanie

Shane Sparks has been arrested for child molestation himself. He just likes little girls, not little boys.

Hannah231

Wade talked about that in the Michael Jackson Opus Book:

"The role he took on was one of a mentor. He told when I was seven that I'd be a film director and thats what I became, he created a thirst for knowledge in me.Once, a mini recording studio turned up on my doorstep, but what was cool was that he stopped me from becoming a spoiled brat. He would say "This is for you, but I want to see you do something with it. Dont take it for granted or I''ll take it back". The last time I saw him was in July 2008. I was in Vegas working on a show and he was living there.Me, my wife and him and his three kids had a barbecue. It was the most normal thing in the world. Me and my wife had been to Whole foods and bought stuff to cook. But when we got there he'd provided loads of catering. I said "Dude, Why did you bring loads of catering? We've got regular food here".I remember cooking outside while Michael sat there under an umbrella.
We had great times because he was such a caring person. Most of all I'll miss those phone conversations. I still have my mobile phone with his number on it. I just cant bear the thoughts of deleting his messages."

kitnplayn

Most pedophiles were victims of molestation themselves. It is learned, repeated behaviour. The fact that Shane grew up to be a molester himself is a strong indicator that he was molested by someone when he was a child. Clearly, michael jackson was a victim of molestation in his childhood, probably even by his own father, but surely from the industry pervs.

Suprise

Excuse my English
I am not from your country but I have some logic questions.

If MJ was guilty of molesting Wade Robson how come that he was used as a key witness (?) In a
trial to prove the very opposite.

It sounds extremely risky to let a young boy (presumed molested for 7 years) to be your keywitness of the very opposite.

I can’t find any good explanation for this.

And why does those allegation pop up with this regularity followed by complete silence for decades?

We had some famous cases in my own country and around the world and I never heard that it followed this strange pattern

And another thing I don’t understand about your country is this thing about the money. Normally a
victim would be very careful and not claiming money so it would be no mistrust about
the motive.

Emily

Listen, Michael used to be poor, and he had no childhood. He probably bought Wade all that "expensive rich kid" stuff because he wanted to make sure he could help as many other kids have something he didn't, fun and a childhood. His dad prevented him having any fun, so he was trying to help Wade and all the other kids he HELPED have a childhood before it was too late, because he knew first hand how much pain having no childhood can cause.. Pardon him for helping people, didn't know that was a crime.. Sorry!! Good job I know for the future..

gegeok

Like shane is a good judge of character!!! No freakin way!!!

anon

The guy is basically he admitting that he perjured himself in previous trials and played a possible role in a guilty serial molester being freed. He could be in serious legal trouble with these claims, so I would be surprised if he would make this up.

obvious

I believe him to.

Steph

WHO GIVES A ****. MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD. GOD IS DEALING WITH HIM NOW!!! OR THE DEVIL! LOLOLOLLOLOLOL