Lindsay Lohan

I Want Out of Betty Ford

... Ain't Gonna Happen

5/13/2013 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513_lindsay_betty_01
Lindsay Lohan
is determined to leave The Betty Ford Center for greener pastures ... but TMZ has learned prosecutors are having none of it.

TMZ broke the story ... Betty Ford doctors have cut Lindsay off from her Adderall, which she has always said was a deal breaker.  Sources connected to Lindsay tell us she's going "crazy" and is desperate to move to another facility.

We're told Lindsay has researched other facilities and found one on the west coast which she believes is suitable to complete her 90 days.  She wants to move ASAP.

Lindsay is saying she believes Betty Ford is "old school" and is not sensitive to the problems of young people.

But law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors are "unbending" -- they will NOT approve any move. As one source put it, "She had 45 days to find a suitable place.  She didn't listen to her people and just did what she wanted so it's her problem now."  The source adds, "Not gonna happen."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Blohan's up first on the docket for Live . . .

SoWhat

Finally the prosecutors stand their ground. They should tell her that she only has 2 choices, either stay were she is and complete rehab there or go to jail and spend 90 days(no credit for days done elsewhere) in jail to complete rehab there and then after that you have to spend another 6 complete months in jail for violating the terms. Let her choose which of the 2 she wants.

Mary

In Lilo's head, she thought 90 days in rehab meant about a week, just like 30 days in jail means about 2 hours for her. She'll live without her Addreall. She probably doesn't need it anyway. Big baby

laura

I would pay big money to see her right now, withdrawing and miserable, probably chain-smoking cigarettes and shaking. Poor entitled spoiled bitch thinks she can choose her punishments... wake up call, sweetheart!

drvm23

Can't she just od already? She's had lots of chances to get her act together & clearly doesn't want to.Some people just gots to go! S f-ing tired of hearing about her.

obvious

Hahahahajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. deep breath ..hahgahahahahyahahqhahhahahah lmao hahahahahahajajajahahahahahahahahahahahagahahagahahagahahahahaha . Lmao. i

canwetalk

the stimulant effect of the speed allowed her to drink longer before she passed out.

seamus

"I wonder how much furniture Linds had destroyed today?" form Single Mum

Love it-I wonder if Betty Ford bolts the furniture to the floors-if they don't I bet they will after Lindsay gets through with them.

sherry

She'll move, just wait. She always gets her way.

Hurley

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hey sup bitches!!!

Miss me? I can't allow myself to succeed, I am hell bent on gettin my own way while I get in my own way. You wait and see I'll transfer to a place that let's me use and I will have the judge clean my filthy feet while I am at it...

Sv.ck my wang,

Lindsay

Murphman

Ha Ha Ha you stupid bitch. Sit there and rot you ****ing spoiled piece of ****.

Hurley

The thing that is drivin me cray-cray is wating through these stupid groups and chores to finally get a cigarette...oh sweet sweet asthma causing smoke...I am planning on a fake panic/heart attack (like dear ol dad) so I can get some good drugs at the ER.

You wish you were all me,
Lindsay

Butt Lovin Bear 401

She's trying to play the system. Heck she's been through it enough times so she should have some idea how to do it. I think she wants to get jail time because she knows that at worst she'll only spend a day or two in jail if not just a couple of hours then she'll be let out because of "over crowding." Then she can go about her drinking & drugging like she has been doing all along. Not this time babe. I think they are on to you now LOL. Sometimes you bite the bear & sometimes it bites you. She's getting mauled.

seamus

On TMZ live the guy standing there with Harvey(sorry I only know Harvey-don't know anyone else's name) said Lindsay has a monkey on her back named Adderall. I don't know why but I found that to be hysterical.

Mike

So who is leaking info? She's in rehab. We shouldn't be hearing anything from her. Which of her handlers thinks that leaking this kind of info is beneficial to the mean girl, eh? Unless fire crotch makes a break for it, we really should be given a Lindsay-free summer.