Lindsay Lohan

I Want Out of Betty Ford

... Ain't Gonna Happen

5/13/2013 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513_lindsay_betty_01
Lindsay Lohan
is determined to leave The Betty Ford Center for greener pastures ... but TMZ has learned prosecutors are having none of it.

TMZ broke the story ... Betty Ford doctors have cut Lindsay off from her Adderall, which she has always said was a deal breaker.  Sources connected to Lindsay tell us she's going "crazy" and is desperate to move to another facility.

We're told Lindsay has researched other facilities and found one on the west coast which she believes is suitable to complete her 90 days.  She wants to move ASAP.

Lindsay is saying she believes Betty Ford is "old school" and is not sensitive to the problems of young people.

But law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors are "unbending" -- they will NOT approve any move. As one source put it, "She had 45 days to find a suitable place.  She didn't listen to her people and just did what she wanted so it's her problem now."  The source adds, "Not gonna happen."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Its Nikki Bitches

Theres kinda a new thread. Great poll to take on the story. Its a few down on page

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Where are all the H8turds? Wha happened to y'all?

Fluffy

Blo would be so fabulous if she broke out and popped up at a different rehab of her choice

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I HATE THE LOHANS!

Reg

QUAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sez made a very good point on rol. Our new threads are going to be few now that Dina has drug and booze $$$, courtesy of Milo. The sooner she 'blows' through that money, the better for us.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

@DEEMARIE: I have been 2400 miles driving a huge loop in the eastern part of the country. I wish I could do it every 6 months. I've been thinking about everybody. I bet I was close to ketjo at some point. It was cold in the Carolina's and Missouri.

LK

I'm so bored !!!! I'm watching old reruns of The Gong Show ??? lol

Connecticut Sam

I agree with her that she should move, off to jail for ten years, and hope that we do not have to hear about her for that long. Shame on her.

DeeMaree

Nite Reg and Patty. It's early for me but I gardened all day and I'm a touch sunburned--with sunscreen and a hat--with a nagging headache. See y'all later. Great trip Patty!!

Reg

Are you still out there LK?

LK

NEW THREAD

Carissa

Adderall is clearly her drug of choice. That is what she needs to go to rehab to quit anyways.

se