Lindsay Lohan

I Want Out of Betty Ford

... Ain't Gonna Happen

5/13/2013 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513_lindsay_betty_01
Lindsay Lohan
is determined to leave The Betty Ford Center for greener pastures ... but TMZ has learned prosecutors are having none of it.

TMZ broke the story ... Betty Ford doctors have cut Lindsay off from her Adderall, which she has always said was a deal breaker.  Sources connected to Lindsay tell us she's going "crazy" and is desperate to move to another facility.

We're told Lindsay has researched other facilities and found one on the west coast which she believes is suitable to complete her 90 days.  She wants to move ASAP.

Lindsay is saying she believes Betty Ford is "old school" and is not sensitive to the problems of young people.

But law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors are "unbending" -- they will NOT approve any move. As one source put it, "She had 45 days to find a suitable place.  She didn't listen to her people and just did what she wanted so it's her problem now."  The source adds, "Not gonna happen."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Alia

why do I have a feeling this bitch will still be a young person at the ripe age of 50? Bitch you are going to be 27 in a couple of months you are far from a teenager at this point physically at least your mentality is EXACTLY why you are a junkie.

susanne isidoro

she needs to be kickin it "old school," for a while.

Amanda

What they should tell her is that she can either stay at Betty Ford and live without her precious Adderall or she can serve time in Jail. Oh, and I mean real time in jail, not any of that handful of days crap because of overcrowding. I mean real jail time.

Its Nikki Bitches

"She had 45 days to find a suitable place. She didn't listen to her people and just did what she wanted so it's her problem now."

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````Being A HOMELESS HOTEL HOOKER AND JUNKIE was much more important to her

ABB

DENIED! Bitch! About time the Los Angeles Prosecutors grew some balls to just say NO!

Vegas mommy

LOLOLOLOLOL!!! Junkies oh they make me laugh

Lucky_130

I wonder if Lindsay is still concerned about her looks? She had only 270 of them to be exact that she was boasting about just a few weeks ago,lol

popsicleboy16

this loser cant even do 10 days yet without complaining seriously how pathetic. shes in a REHAB that means its a good sign shes complaining about losing her drugs lol, what a twit.

BobbieFisher

I love the picture in my head of Lohan going "crazy" - throwing tantrums like the dumb child she is. I can totally see her yelling at everyone, screaming, crying, beating the floor and walls with her filthy fists, all red-faced with tears spurting out of her eyes. Oh, I love it.

Adderall is her main addiction. Plain and simple. Good for the BFC for seeing her for what she is - an out of control addict. I just hope they also do something about her entitled narcissism. If anyone else in the US said - I don't want to go to a rehab that won't allow me to to take my drug of choice - it would be tough luck. But look at this low IQed idiot - how delusional and hypocritical, saying she has ADHD and then when they give her substitute medication she complains she's going to gain weight, even though she knows people in Hollywood abuse this drug for the very same reason and she said as much in her Piers Morgan interview. She must think Americans are idiots if she thinks her lies are believed by us.

She's a junkie - and the next part of her rehab is going to be hell for her. And I'm not sad for her at all. She brought it all on herself. In fact, this all is making me very happy.

Its Nikki Bitches

“I just spoke to Lindsay at Betty Ford. She’s doing great,” Dina Lohan said Sunday. “She’s clear, she’s happy, she’s healthy.”

Dina said she originally planned to visit Lohan for the holiday, but the “Mean Girls” actress, 26, insisted her mom stay in New York with siblings Michael, 25, Ali, 19, and Cody, 16.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Oh, Dina and her lies!! More like they had a screaming match on the phone yesterday

erkg

Well - you can always go to jail - where you could probably get your adderall and still smoke. Its your call.

Its Nikki Bitches

But,but,but.........What about Lying Lindsay telling David Letterman, rehab is a blessing

Miamimimi

Should she transfer to another facility, then start the 90 days sentence anew. In that case, she will be off the streets a lot longer. She needs to finish a 90 consecutive days stint. You transfer? The new facility starts with day 1 and she cannot leave until she has done at least 90 days.

Rocky

She's white, she can do whatever she wants. I bet she will be outta there before the end of the week.

Louis

Aderall is Crystal Meth in a pill if you don't need it for a medical problem. She's an addict. She needs to be off all Meds.