Michael Lohan

Pays Massive Delinquent

Child Support Bill

5/13/2013 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_michael_dina_01
Michael Lohan
is no longer a deadbeat dad -- not that he's an upstanding one mind you, but at least he's current on his child support.

We got proof he just paid ex-wife Dina Lohan $30,422 in back child support.

And here's how he got there.  Michael was ordered to pay $1,500 per month for his minor children ... but he didn't, so the bill ballooned over the years.

FYI, only one of the Lohan kids -- 16-year-old Cody -- is still underage.  It's likely the back child support also covers the time when Lindsay's lil' sister Ali was a minor (she's 19 now).

Michael paid just in the nick of time ... Dina went to court last month, asking a judge to hold Michael in contempt ... but Michael apparently beat the judge to the punch by cutting the check.

0510_lohan_check
Michael tells TMZ, "I admit I withheld part of [Cody's] child support because I was angry about certain things that were happening ... I was wrong and I'm making things right with Dina and my children."

As for Dina ... she says she's grateful, but needs to know he'll keep paying until Cody becomes an adult.

sue

What does he do to make a living?

themare

BOTH parents are responsible for child support. NOT just the father! What is Dina doing to support her kid? Everyone knows she won't work. I'm surprised that the Family Court Judge doesn't tell her to get up off her butt and get a job.

whateveryou

First off, we don't skip child support payments because we are angry at our ex. or didn't want a divorce etc. The support is for your child(ren). Second, as much as I dislike even hearing this guys name, at least paying off his support is major point in his favor.

Its Nikki Bitches

So what this story says is, Dina coned Milo into giving her the money, while he thinks she is going to fly to CA to do family therphy

Bwahahhahahhaahhaha! You SUCKER Milo

Dina is not going, she just wanted the drug money

NOT ELMO

he just had another baby recently plus the new found daughter that he has now and owes child support to................the never ending paying bitch he is...

canwetalk

shoot. 30 grand will barely cover her mortgage payments! what about some more dough? she
needs moolah for designer shoe, purses, jewelery etc
not to mention designer drugs and expensive bottles
of vodka tequila..etc. they r all a big joke!
LOL

James25

Well he should have did this years ago. Part of the reason why Lindsay is so messed up is because her dad is a jerk. But I guess it's better late than never.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

How much did he paid for this story ?
He's a deadbeat

IceGypsy

Guess he sold more stories on Lindsay than I thought lol. Seriously, how does this man make a living?

lmhilly1971

$30,422 courtesy of TMZ, Radar Online & every other gossip site.....

Grandma Cracker

Bothh of them with their pie holes hanging open. Runs in the family I guess...dur dur dur.......CASH GRAB

Sam

Hey Dina, I'm pretty sure even you could probably stand on two legs, with a smile on that horse face of yours, for an 8 hour shift and say "Welcome to Walmart"

DeeMaree

Fathers should pay child support. (So should mothers if dad is raising the kids.) Many eons ago when I was on my own with two babies, child support would have been appreciated but the dead beat that I had married then divorced never gave one red cent. But you know, I didn't sit around whining about it, or almost get thrown out of my home over it. I had a job and when the kids got older, two jobs for the three months before school started. I worked days in those summers and was fortunate to be able to have my kids at the mechanical shop with me then spent evenings with my kids, dinner, a game, or TV show, baths, reading books, and then tucked them in bed with my sister watching over them. After which, I ****tailed from ten to bar closing. The hourly wage--a joke--paid for my gas to and from the bar but my tips went in a jar and bought school clothes, boots, shoes, snowsuits, coats, gloves, ski caps, and was for book fairs, little league or whatever came up at school. I have never really understood women who stand around waiting for a man (or the government) to take care of them or even their kids. It isn't a great example for the children especially their daughters. The Dina Lohans of the world are a mystery to me.

Its Nikki Bitches

New Thread

August

Boy, BACK-STABBING, GOSSIPING, and SNITCHING on his daughter pays well.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments