Michael Lohan

Pays Massive Delinquent

Child Support Bill

5/13/2013 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_michael_dina_01
Michael Lohan
is no longer a deadbeat dad -- not that he's an upstanding one mind you, but at least he's current on his child support.

We got proof he just paid ex-wife Dina Lohan $30,422 in back child support.

And here's how he got there.  Michael was ordered to pay $1,500 per month for his minor children ... but he didn't, so the bill ballooned over the years.

FYI, only one of the Lohan kids -- 16-year-old Cody -- is still underage.  It's likely the back child support also covers the time when Lindsay's lil' sister Ali was a minor (she's 19 now).

Michael paid just in the nick of time ... Dina went to court last month, asking a judge to hold Michael in contempt ... but Michael apparently beat the judge to the punch by cutting the check.

0510_lohan_check
Michael tells TMZ, "I admit I withheld part of [Cody's] child support because I was angry about certain things that were happening ... I was wrong and I'm making things right with Dina and my children."

As for Dina ... she says she's grateful, but needs to know he'll keep paying until Cody becomes an adult.

barbarella

TMZ and Radar have paid Michael enough for his stories, now he can afford to pay child support. Michael Lohan "World's greatest dad!" (Sarcasm)

jackmama311

shouldn't that check go straight to dina's coke dealer?

Joe Cano

American courts are insane. That is all.

janet

Right on time. The Lohans con is back on. No surprise.

Hell you can almost set your watch by this crap.

Michael and Dina are still trying to get on the paying talk show circuts on how they once again are putting their differences aside for the sake of their daughter. How many times has that bullshyt been used.

jill

oh please. he's not paying to make it right. the only reason he's paying is because she went to court, which is the only time he pays, and because he thinks by paying lindsay would let him see her at betty ford since family week is coming up and he's even admitted she hasn't asked for him. the minute she doesn't let him in or he doesn't get what he wants, he'll stop paying again, and fyi, he still owes, that's not the full amount. still a deadbeat, lol.

21stcent

This family and courts......If there isn't a court date on the calender for them, I guess they aren't trying hard enough.

21stcent

WOW. It's an OFFICAL CHECK too. Must make offical, supper special correct check.
Who in their right mind would take a picture of that and let TMZ post it?

Sam

Is this TMZ the CELEBRITY GOSSIP SITE? I know I typed TMZ, but apparently was re-routed to deadbeatdads.com, the site that list regular nobodies who don't pay child support.

I'm gonna close my browser and try again, maybe I'll finally be able to bring up the CELEBRITY gossip site.

Mario

In other words, Michael Lohan just bought his ex-wife Dina $30,000 worth of cocaine.

worldclass

Well now she can shut her mouth about him and work on herself. She needs a lot of work. I wonder what the son is like. He's probably scared sh*tless to do anything wrong. poor kid

janet

TMZ, another non exclusive. TMZ watermark on a photo shopped check.

ilovegossip

What's Dina's excuse going to be when Cody is of age, and she no longer has ANY income coming in? How about getting a job, Dina???

Sam

Uh, TMZ, ROL was all over this NON-STORY last week.

You're getting a little lazy copying and pasting stories from other gossip sites.

Guess we'll have to rely on ROL for up to date N0N-STORY stories.

ilovegossip

I'm sure that money went straight to pay off Lindsay and Michael Jr., right Dina??? (remember on the taped fight, Lindsay stated she and Micheal loaned Dina $40,000!)

Good riddance!

Take a remote island, put up lots of fake cameras all over the place, take all these grifter Lowhans there and tell them you're filming a new reality series called Battle Royale. Then just leave them there for good. Bikini Atoll would be the perfect spot. I'm sure they'll just love the man made lagoon there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments