Ashley Tisdale

Fan Tweets Actress 18,000 Times

Cops Investigating

5/14/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513_ashley_tisdale_gettyAshley Tisdale's legitimately freaked out ... after an obsessed fan sent more than 18,000 tweets to the actress and then showed up to her home, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement tells us ... the LAPD has launched an investigation after a person in Ashley's camp reported that a super-fan had tweeted her 18,888 times, dating back to November, 2012.

The tweets are pretty creepy -- the person (believed to be a man) seems to be delusional, writing as if the two have some sort of ongoing relationship. For example:

"My body is yours & even as friends I f***in love how I make u feel like mom maybe we both got issues cuz nobody's perfect."

"I'll never lose u baby even in 20 years til infinity you'll always b my best friend."

"Let it all out on me u can have my heart put a lock on it throw away the key & my soul is yours to keep."

Even scarier ... we're told the suspected super tweeter recently showed up to Ashley's house ... but we don't know if he ever made contact.

We're told cops have identified a suspect -- and are looking to talk to the person to determine whether he poses a serious risk to Ashley.

Calls to Ashley's reps have not been returned.

Lulubelle

Angelina Jolie has double mastectomy! And this is your top story?!

mr.howell

This girl is homely..what's her claim to fame?!..a big nose?..a person would have to be dumb to be obsessed with her!.

Swimfan

My reaction to this article: WHO THE **** WOULD CARE ABOUT ASHLEY TISDALE THAT MUCH TO DO ALL THAT ****

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Holy fcuk!...lmao. That mofo has no life. 18,000 freakin times? He could practically poke a hole through a can of beans with his fingers. Let me guess, nutjob has to be white... lmao. This is hilarious.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She should at least get a nose job, so she's not quite so ugly.

Kevin

Meh. Incidentally, anyone else dislike the word "creepy". It's a vague, accusatory word which is difficult for anyone to defend against. If just one person thinks someone's "creepy" then they must be a bad, scary person, huh?

BradDavis

IwuvTMZ is the crazed "fan".

Truth

SRUSLY... WHO THE F*CK FOLLOWS THIS BITCH ON TWITTER? PROOF THE DUDE IS A TOTAL WACK JOB, POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

Johnny Carcinoma

Can't you just block tweeters on Twitter?

Pablo Escabar

She's my hall pass...smokin hot

Quinn

This "fan" needs a check up from the neck up. Then get a funking life

CoconutScrimp

Who this?

David

This is what her management team and agent came up with after spinning the wheel of Stunts to keep her in the public eye.
Well it was this or do an A-N-A-L sex Tape and with her they couldn't tell which end was up ....

Ace

I could see her being upset if he tweeted her 20,000+ times, but only 18,888 she should just chill out.

Coupe09

How the hell do these obsessed people find the celebrities addresses. Unreal

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments