Ashley Tisdale

Fan Tweets Actress 18,000 Times

Cops Investigating

5/14/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0513_ashley_tisdale_gettyAshley Tisdale's legitimately freaked out ... after an obsessed fan sent more than 18,000 tweets to the actress and then showed up to her home, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement tells us ... the LAPD has launched an investigation after a person in Ashley's camp reported that a super-fan had tweeted her 18,888 times, dating back to November, 2012.

The tweets are pretty creepy -- the person (believed to be a man) seems to be delusional, writing as if the two have some sort of ongoing relationship. For example:

"My body is yours & even as friends I f***in love how I make u feel like mom maybe we both got issues cuz nobody's perfect."

"I'll never lose u baby even in 20 years til infinity you'll always b my best friend."

"Let it all out on me u can have my heart put a lock on it throw away the key & my soul is yours to keep."

Even scarier ... we're told the suspected super tweeter recently showed up to Ashley's house ... but we don't know if he ever made contact.

We're told cops have identified a suspect -- and are looking to talk to the person to determine whether he poses a serious risk to Ashley.

Calls to Ashley's reps have not been returned.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Was the fan named Nicole?

U dont know me

Sounds like someone doesn't have a life and could be a psychopath

NOT ELMO

i think Ashley Tisdale is Beautiful with "Blonde Hair"...................NOT Black Hair...

Laura

The police need to talk to him? Ya think? Did they need to get to almost 19,000 tweets to come to this conclusion? This 'feel like mom' part is just plain frightening.

latestdiets.net

i guess he REALLY like her.

whateveryou

I agree with poster that said needs a check up from the neck up , funny. But the subject is pretty much always a sad one. Just the fact that he needs to "stalk" someone is a sign that there is a serious problem. It just always striks me as sad. Either the sign of a mental problem (like Letterman's stalker) or a seriously sad person with no real life of their own. Then of course you have the Rebecca Shaffer girl's death. This type of stuff is never a good sign & rarely ends well.

IHEARTtmz

I think the bigger news story here is ASHLEY TISDALE HAS A FAN.

Marci Chaney

If I was Ashley's big sitser I would beat the guy up or put the Gun to his head .No one should mess with her not my actress. You JackButt.

jo

What is an Ashley Tisdale?

Ilya2

Idk what an Ashley Tisdale is but it seems to be some type of babe that definitely doesn't wear enough eye makeup.

Jay W.

Some harsh posts here. I've always like this girl. Google Ashley, click images. She's attractive. Hot little (5'3") Disney Brat.

Phreaky

I bet the "fan" is from South America. I've never seen people as crazy as they are. They will sit for days and tweet someone thousands of times "come to Brazil! please!" over and over and over and over. Or "Come to Argentina! Pleaseeeeeeee! for your fans!" It's like they are all semi-retarded.

Yasmine

this is some creepy **** but I huess you have to expect the worst if you are famous. People don't have to exagerate this person is really insane I'm guessing..

Jimmy Russel

To determine whether he's a risk?

Nah this guy sounds solid.

Misszombievomit

This sounds familiar, like Rebecca Schaeffer or what happened to her. At least the beginning before she was killed by her stalker. But the creep away before something tragic happens.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments