Kristen Stewart's Mom

Twilight Nightmare ...

I Have NO Wolves!

5/14/2013 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0514_jules_stewart_twitter_article1“Twilight” star Kristen Stewart’s mom says she has a crazy neighbor on her hands ... a neighbor who is allegedly harassing her and claiming that she's harboring wolves.

Jules Stewart says the beef began April 21, when the neighbor walked up her driveway.  Stewart says she ordered the 61-year-old woman off her property … and according to legal docs the two exchanged heated, vulgar words.

The neighbor, Sue Bemi, allegedly claimed Stewart's dogs were actually WOLVES.  Bemi supposedly screamed her wolves "belong in the mountains of Montana" and should be set free and she was ready to take care of business.

Stewart’s filing says after their blowup, Bemi started a campaign of harassment, regularly making “howling sounds, growls, chirps and other weird noises” ... which riled up the animals.

0514_jules_stewart_twitter_sub2
Bemi claims in her own handwritten legal docs Stewart herself confessed the animals were really wolves.

Stewart, a longtime Hollywood script supervisor who recently directed her first feature film “K-11,” got a restraining order this AM, ordering Bemi to say 100 yards clear of her property for 1 year.

051413_stewart_letterman_launch

FlamingoNut

Then enlighten us TMZ, exactly what kind of dogs does she have? Another half assed story, shocking, I know...

Sara

Its a wolf. No doubt about it

D-INCARNATION

Sounds like she needs the wolf poop flaming bag....

poodlenme

I have owned a wolf hybred its a cross between a wolf and a dog The combo makes them better pets But they dont need to be turned in the wild I couldnt keep mine in the house as she went nuts and toreup the curtains This are loving animals but a person needs education on keeping them They are mostly high strung and a handfull! They need lots of attention and love _hen playing my Hopee would put 1/2 her head in my mouth for fun She never bit or hurf me Her Dog is a wolf hybrid 1/2 wolf 1/2 dog usually Malmute

poodlenme

Oops typo Hopee my wolf dog would open her mouth and put half my head in her mouth. Very sweet aminals if you understand their wolf nature sorry for the typo!!!!

Kitten

She has a wolf hybrid, it's not a pure wolf. Kristen mentioned it in an interview.

Smart

Uh.....that's a wolf.

JD

Sorry, but that DOES look like a wolf! But honestly, who cares... unless maybe the thing ate one of the neighbors cats.

Lathandria

Heres a link to Kristin on David Letterman talking about her part wolf pets:

Phil Osopher

My buddy has a beautiful Wolf/Malamute hybrid.
You can see the Wolf in it so easy....

It's a really good dog..

jay

Actually, Kristen was on letterman a while back and said her mom owned dogs that were half wolf. So, yeah.

Laura

The neighbor goes about things in the wrong way, but that sure looks like a wolf to me.

Mel