Jeff Ross

Lindsay Lohan REFUSES

To Be Roasted

5/15/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051413_jeff_ross_splash_primary
We should have known by Lindsay Lohan's SNL performance that she has no sense of humor ... but this really takes the cake -- celebrity roastmaster Jeff Ross says Lindsay REFUSES to participate in this year's Comedy Central Roast.

It would've been a great idea to let comics poke fun at her fresh out of rehab ... because if there's anything we can learn from Alec Baldwin, it's that comedy can defuse almost any kind of negative publicity.

Alas, Jeff Ross says Lindsay turned down his offer ... but there are plenty of other people to choose from. Watch the clip.

Reg

<<<<<<<<<.---------- For Bear!

Reg

Is anyone awake?

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I see there were jewels stolen from the Cannes Film Festival.

Are we 100% sure that Lohan is still "ensconced" at the Betty Ford Center?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

What do we have to do to get a new story?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Good Morning, Reg and Zephyr

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

-----------> no new stories.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I have to motivate a bit here.....hopefully you guys will be on later. Have a great day, all.

Reg

Is the rumour true? that Blohan and Brooke were caught *In Flagrante Delecto* ?

Reg

This thread is as stale as Blohans nickers.

Reg

Don't tell me that Dulna has used some of her coke money to *Gag* Harvey?

Reg

Bear, If you are still out there, I Believe a bloated Blohan makes excellent shark bait!!

Suzy Q

Love the Perez article that basically says she thinks she's better than that "drug addict" Brooke. LOL!

I guess that means she's Rehab Princess and gets the pink sheets.

DeeMaree

Still no new thread and I missed Reg. hours ago. Drat. I finally finished a cabinet I have been working on and got it moved in the kitchen. Been organizing and posting periodically on other threads here. Not sure why Ho-LILO is BANNED at tmz but it's cool. Tmz will have a doozy I'm thinking when they do come up with something. Hi to all. Back to my kitchen.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Eonline has a story about a mean girls castmate wearing a shirt saying "go to jail lindsay"

seamus

Come on Squeaky make a run for it -assault a staff member(not to bad-they are innocent)-have an affair with Brooke(you know you want to)-cook some meth in your room. Damn it do something and do it soon. I am bored. Tomorrow I may have to do actual work instead of commenting hear.

If anyone is out there GOOD MORNING!!