Jeff Ross

Lindsay Lohan REFUSES

To Be Roasted

5/15/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051413_jeff_ross_splash_primary
We should have known by Lindsay Lohan's SNL performance that she has no sense of humor ... but this really takes the cake -- celebrity roastmaster Jeff Ross says Lindsay REFUSES to participate in this year's Comedy Central Roast.

It would've been a great idea to let comics poke fun at her fresh out of rehab ... because if there's anything we can learn from Alec Baldwin, it's that comedy can defuse almost any kind of negative publicity.

Alas, Jeff Ross says Lindsay turned down his offer ... but there are plenty of other people to choose from. Watch the clip.

MsTondra

She so high on adderall she is already being roasted on TMZ Social Media and tons of talk shows sooolll dumbbell why not get a check for it boom

seamus

I have asked this before and I want an answer-I have not been able to like/hate for about three days but the haters never seem to have a problem. Why is this?

Kat

They should try to roast Amanda Bynes crazy ass!!

dee

Lindsay lives in a world of delusion where she's still some respected Film actress. Truth is, she should have went the Reality TV route a long time ago. The girl is as D-List as they come. She needs to accept it l.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Hello friends I posted when I returned the other night that my beautiful grand nieces are juniors and seniors in highschool and ones in college. That's 15-18 ok? I asked them if they liked Lindsay and they all agreed on one thing: she is a nasty old lady! I was shocked. They are all nearly 10 years younger than her she isn't relevant. They love the hunger games girl who won all the awards. They love Kaley Cuoco and I pointed out those two are close to her age but they don't put her in that category. I visited 14 States. I talked to young girls in the Carolina's, Missouri and Pennsylvania. They all think she is disgusting. I like to give honest and unbiased posts for the most part. She isn't appealing. Oh they also love Selena Gomez. Bring up Lohan at the dinner table and fathers of these girls give me "THE LOOK" Enough said. Love you all!

Fluffy

If there's anything lower than D-list, that's hohan now.

Suzy Q

Here's a joke from Bill Maher for Lindsay's Roast (Beef). If it's already been posted, that's all right. It's worth a second guffaw.

/www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/15/bill-maher-new-rule-lindsay-lohan-video_n_3279464.html

Suzy Q

BTW, Seamus,

If you can't vote and haven't done a cookie/temp file/registry clean lately, try that. It always helps me here.

But I can't play that video in the story. It's dead to me.

jc

No paycheck for her....of course she ain't gonna let anyone make jokes about her!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Poor, poor Dirt, talking to himself on the dead rol thread that nobodies even posted on at all today. (I got the email he responded to my post from yesterday) Since you seem bored, I'll post this comment so you can make yourself productive and switch in and out of different names to hate 'check' me. I'm so NICE!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooo...

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Any crew members out there?............if not I'm going back to bed.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

It appears that Jodi Arias will meet her maker.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

@ Reg....Things are going smoothly with the house sale.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

What is very troubling in today's world is people like these losers who have such a fascination with themselves and believe that nobody can live without them....Lindsay is so lucky not to be my neighbor. I would be the biggest a**hole toward her. She would soooo hate me.