Jeff Ross

Lindsay Lohan REFUSES

To Be Roasted

5/15/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051413_jeff_ross_splash_primary
We should have known by Lindsay Lohan's SNL performance that she has no sense of humor ... but this really takes the cake -- celebrity roastmaster Jeff Ross says Lindsay REFUSES to participate in this year's Comedy Central Roast.

It would've been a great idea to let comics poke fun at her fresh out of rehab ... because if there's anything we can learn from Alec Baldwin, it's that comedy can defuse almost any kind of negative publicity.

Alas, Jeff Ross says Lindsay turned down his offer ... but there are plenty of other people to choose from. Watch the clip.

Its Nikki Bitches

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...Love you guys xoxoxo

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

BC, to answer your Dirt question, check your email.

Its Nikki Bitches

Sez, I wuv you and miss you!! *CHEERS* having a shot of tequila. My company is soooooooo busy this time of year. Sorry I am not around as much

****NINE days till memorial day weekend, cant wait to planet my ass on the beach,..Yayyy!!

Its Nikki Bitches

@ Maddy, just found out they are throwing me a 50th bday, even though I said NOOOOO! Do I tell hubbie I know?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Whelp, it's time for Bear to hibernate. Good Night, everybodeeeee. Hopefully we can have some more fun tomorrow on a new thread.

HannahF

Hey guys!! I hope all is going smoothly for everyone.

Its Nikki Bitches

Sweet Dreans with Angels in your pillow xoxoxo

Chief Gall

Scary Movie 5 as of May 14, 2013
Total Lifetime Grosses Domestic: $30,717,918 48.7%
+ Foreign: $32,408,474 51.3%
--------------
= Worldwide: $63,126,392
Domestic SummaryOpening Weekend: $14,157,367
--- Box Office Mojo

Thus far that's 3.1m folks in the USA and 3.2m folks in other countries who do not see and experience Lindsay Lohan as haters on gossip sites see and experience Lindsay Lohan. In close to 3 years that I've been here haters have said over and over and over that not one human would ever, ever pay to see a movie with Lindsay on the screen. Wrong, per usual. You, haters, are not as numerous as you would prefer to believe. You certainly don't matter much. SM5 should not be grossing 1m because of Lindsay!!!! Look at the numbers. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

LK

IS THIS THING WORKING ????
LOL

Reg

Hey VORLON, how goes it?

Suzy Q

Lisa,

Just read your advice on Chrome. Since I have it installed, I opened it and the video was there, and all kinds of good things happened! There's also a little icon that says they wouldn't allow cookies to be downloaded, so, I guess that's why.

Unbelievable! Thanks for the tip! I'll use Chrome when I come here. MUCH better (and I hope Seamus just has a curse or something and it won't go bad later)

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I say roast her....might help drip some of that grease off her.

Fluffy

Bear, Love your AVI!

Vorlon

It goes- thanks for askin'.
Counting down to vacy starting tomorrow.

REG
Hey VORLON, how goes it?

Fluffy

I'm impressed. Hoho didn't escape yet!