Jeff Ross

Lindsay Lohan REFUSES

To Be Roasted

5/15/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051413_jeff_ross_splash_primary
We should have known by Lindsay Lohan's SNL performance that she has no sense of humor ... but this really takes the cake -- celebrity roastmaster Jeff Ross says Lindsay REFUSES to participate in this year's Comedy Central Roast.

It would've been a great idea to let comics poke fun at her fresh out of rehab ... because if there's anything we can learn from Alec Baldwin, it's that comedy can defuse almost any kind of negative publicity.

Alas, Jeff Ross says Lindsay turned down his offer ... but there are plenty of other people to choose from. Watch the clip.

LISA

I think aLOHA-N roast would be scrumptious! Oink oink, lol!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Put her in a rubber room and let her bounce!

seamus

New Thread on ROL

Black Dirt Goodness

There is so much activity on ROL you can hardly get a post in!

Black Dirt Goodness

Kind of like here. Bwaahaahaa !!

Black Dirt Goodness

I've skimmed the s*** off the surface of tmz. Life is good.

Black Dirt Goodness

S c u m

Suzy Q

Lindsay Lohan is off Adderal, on Strattera, and gaining weight.

I called it! (Along with many others who are on ROL right now so I can take all the glory by myself. heh heh.

It's like I'm a time traveler or a genius or both.

Black Dirt Goodness

Hey Madi! WHO AM I ???!!!!

Black Dirt Goodness

You stupid, immature, delusional, FVCK

DeeMaree

I remember Nicole Richie put on weight when she went through rehab but she was still so dang cute. Lindsay said she needed Aderrall for ADD. She said she had heard some girls might use it for weight control but not her. So what's the problem?

LK

TMZ NEEDS POST NEW THREAD ASAP ! ROL IS UP 2 ALREADY . LOL

LK

ROL has over 200 comments on the Lindsay over eating story & a 118 comments on Micheal's bs story about busting her out . lol l

DeeMaree

I wonder if Lindsay really clean up her act and gave herself true self examination, if she could think clearly. If she could see how bad her decisions have been. If she put her mind to it, could she straighten up and get her career back. The problem seems to be that she doesn't think there is a problem, also she is a pathological liar and they even lie to themselves, and then there is that whole I am ENTITLED attitude that seems ingrained in her. I would be amazed if LILO ever got it back together.
Also the minds that bug me the most are the racist bs mouths that comes out ALL the time. What is up with that?

DeeMaree

They are so naturally funny and are so quick. Crack me up.