Billionaire Kirk Kerkorian

Allegedly Held Captive

5/15/2013 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0515-kurk-kerkorian-getty
Kirk Kerkorian -- the billionaire mogul who once owned the MGM Hotel in Las Vegas and United Artists -- is MIA, in dire shape and needs court protection from those who are holding him hostage -- this according to allegations in new legal docs.

The 95-year-old Kerkorian hasn't been seen in public since June, 2012, according to his ex-wife and the mother of his 15-year-old daughter, Kira.  The ex, Lisa Kerkorian, claims in legal docs the managers of Kerkorian's company, Tracinda Corp, have been controlling him and keeping him from his daughter for the last 5 years.

0515-lisa-kira-kerkorian-rob-rich
And get this ... according to the docs, Kerkorian was a fixture for years at the legendary Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel -- in fact, the Polo Lounge kept a table specifically for Kirk, but the table hasn't been occupied for months.

Lisa says their daughter hasn't had any contact with Kirk since 2008 and all attempted communications were thwarted by Kirk's handlers.

Lisa and Kirk were possibly in the nastiest celebrity divorce in Hollywood history, yet now Lisa has gone to court on behalf of her daughter to seek the appointment of a conservator to manage Kirk's affairs and pave the way to re-establish a relationship between Kirk and Kira.

The legal docs make it clear -- Lisa feels Kirk could be at death's door and Kira wants to see him before he passes.

And one more twist ... Kira isn't even Kirk's biological daughter, but he raised her as his own.

A rep for Tracinda tells TMZ, "There are no facts to support Bonder’s claims and therefore no merit whatsoever to the allegations she has made.”

san rafael blue

This sounds just like the Howard Hudges Story from about 30 years ago. Trapped up and weighted down by his own wealth.

dummy

BONDER IS A POS. SHE GETS PREGNANT W/STEVEN BING, TELLS KIRK HE'S THE DAD, HE MARRIES HER AND DNA PROVED BING TO BE THE FATHER. KIRK IS A CLASS ACT AND GAVE HER MILLIONS TO RAISE THE CHILD EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T HIS. SHE IS DISGUSTING.

media_lush

I seem to remember that I heard somewhere that Kirk Kerkorian was one of scientology's secret 'whales' [I'm probably wrong].... but he did date Priscilla Presley.... found this bit:

"Fast forward to 2007. Scientologist Priscilla Presley, former Board Member of MGM, and others have somehow convinced Kirk Kerkorian to let Tom Cruise take over the defunct United Artists studio"

.... as I said, it might be nothing but it might be worth looking into (any Tracinda Corp execs scions? for example)

hmmmm.... get this... He bought the Boing 707 that used to belong to John Travolta.... curiouser and curiouser

Tom Cruise's divorce lawyer to Nicole Kidman was also Kirk's ... the same lawyer also represents other scientologists:

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Help me! Somebody help me! It's me, Kirk Kerkorian. Hurry! Scientologists are holding me hostage. Tracinda Corp is being ran by these whack Scientologists. Don't believe a word they say. Ask Tom Cruise. He's seen me. And John Travolta really is gay. As gay as a 3-dollar bill. Scientology is all about the Benjamins. Hurry. Tom Cruise knows where they are holding me captive. And bring some McDonald's. All they feed me is fudge.

Areader

Money grab!

mr.howell

Yeah,this seems to be about his money getting in the wrong hands!..after he croaks!..or before!..sad.

christina

Why would he want to see a teenager that isn't even his? Most sane people run a mile from their own.

He should have never paid any support for Stephen Bing's daughter. The money should have gone to a memorial for all the Armenian kids murdered by the Turks.

Dave

She misses his money and that's not his daughter.

Robert

She's a piece of work!

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

Kirk Kerkorian just called and gave me the "Howard Hughes Fudge Recipe." What, I be like dam ni66a, I got paid big bucks to find bin Laden, but I can't find you. Kirk assured me not to worry, the Scientologists and Tracinda Corp are taking good care of him. He's chained to the bed for his own safety. Tom Cruise brings McDonald's. John Travolta personally gives him therapy for arthritis, but Kirk said it feels more like grinding. Man, I just lost my appetite for that fudge.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2