Kim K vs. Julianne Moore

Whose Feet

Would You Rather?

5/16/2013 3:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0515-kim-kardashian-julianne-mooreKim Kardashian showed off her pregnant and smushed little piggies in L.A. on Thursday -- while Julianne Moore's Oscar nominated toes tried to make a run for it at the Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday.

0515-kim-kardashian-julianne-moore-subQuestion is ...

Christy

Someone needs to call PETA....putting heels on a cow is mean and not funny.

shewentwhoa

Kim's feet are screaming for help.

TJ

Kim should get a nice, short haircut. She is no longer a teenage girl. Most of her hair is fake hair, anyway.

Retail Queen

Ill admit Ive had 3 boys and at times I squeezed into clothes that were not meant for my baby body but you really should cut her a little slack shes got hormones till China. Now Julianne you have no excuse

Signothorn

When Kim's no preggo, her feet are normally pretty sexy, just not as nice as Kloe's. Okay, I have a serious fetish. Kim needs to wear some different shoes, she makes her otherwise nice feet look hideous. As far as redheads go, Deborah Ann Woll is probably the only exception, redhead's feet look weird and discolored.

Keith

One's a pair of feet, the other's a pair of cloven hooves.

JUDY

Someone needs to tell this cow that she is pregnant! Does she not see a Dr? Is she not aware of the damage she is doing to herself as well as the baby? Besides which this is not attractive AT ALL!

Danielle

Why is she wearing high heels this far into her pregnancy?! It's so dangerous for her back and if she falls.

G

I wouldn't touch KK with Harvey's dick.

Piscesrico

Poor shoes

Teresa

two words for Kim...STAY HOME

hummm

holy shut is Julianne dead? does not she feel all the piggies out? she looks like a street walker, at least the other pig has an excuse... she is carrying a huge litter.

lady j

TMZ... please stop showing Kim K 's ugly ass feet! It's soooooo disgusting! She's got a case of "Boomerang feet" Pretty face -Jacked up feet!!! YACK! What u need to get... is a pic of Kanyes reaction pulling back the sheets & getting a startled morning glance at them dogs#!

amberpixel

This is the funniest $hit I've ever seen posted on TMZ.. I was about to say Julianne's but then I seen her toes flopped over the sides of her heels. LMAO tough choice.

Reyna38

Eeeewwwwwwww I just threw up my dinner