Soap Star Dylan Patton

Charged with

Felony Cocaine Crime

5/16/2013 11:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516-dylan-patton-gettyFormer "Days of Our Lives" actor Dylan Patton has just been charged with felony possession of cocaine with the intent to sell ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Patton -- who played Will Horton on the soap -- was allegedly selling coke out of his Agoura Hills home. An undercover cop claims he went in, scored the drug and then got a search warrant.

Patton's house was raided Tuesday and he was arrested. He's still in jail. His bail was set at $30k.

He'll be arraigned today. If convicted he faces up to 9 years in State prison.

NOT ELMO

Soap Star Dylan Patton
Charged with
Felony Cocaine Crime.....................In Jail make sure You take it Doggy Style and NO Kissing OfCourse...

Plastic_Police

That ****ing hair should be a felony...

CrankyMaddog

He better hope he doesn't go to prison. He is way to pretty....

D-INCARNATION

Party on Bill Party on Ted, EXCELLENT......

nee nee

he should be arrested for that hair-do !

Mistah Sluggo

I can't say I have ever wanted to fight somones hair before seeing this abomination

Mistah Sluggo

I've never wanted to fight somone's hair before this douche canoe

hummm

if convicted, this dude is going to be hell of a b**tch for the bros in jail...that mouth can take a lot of ...

If sense were common everyone would have it.

He should be charged with having a smarmy frigging hair do.

kim

Soap star or Muppet? I think I seen him on Sesame Street

Six Million Dollar Man

Wait a second, shouldn't that undercover cop be charged with purchasing cocaine from a cocaine dealer? Why isn't that a crime? And don't tell me it was his job, I've heard that before. If the cops wasn't wanting to buy coke then there wouldn't have been a sale, it's called supply and demand, very simple. The cops actually caused a crime to happen buy soliciting the guy wanting coke to buy. Think about it. If there are no buyers, there are no sellers. In my book, cop should go down before the kid takes the rap. How do we ever stop this with cops buying coke all over the place.Just because the buyer was a cop doesn't make it legal.Entrapment is the word I believe. How can we ever rid our communities of dope dealers if cops are running around buyiong dope from these guys, it perpetuates the problem.THINK ABOUT IT!

Six Million Dollar Man

Enough of this guys hair! Why are you people obsessed with his hair? Jealous maybe.

KicksandGiggles

I thought soap actors were supposed to be cute. Put the crack dealer in jail with the rest. I know Bubba has a special set of hair rollers for him!!!

Brien

He should be charged with having bad hair.

REALbarbwire7

He should be convicted of being Jim Carrey's long lost son. Aside from that, Leusssssserrrrr

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments