TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Wade Robson

Michael Forced Me to Have Sex

And to Keep Quiet About It

5/16/2013 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

051613_wade_robson_today_v2_launch
update_bar
9:00 AM PT
-- Howard Weitzman, the attorney for MJ's estate, tells TMZ, “Mr. Robson has adamantly denied under oath and in numerous interviews over the past 20 years that Michael Jackson ever did anything inappropriate to him. He now wants us to believe that he committed perjury at least twice and has been lying to anyone and everyone about Mr. Jackson since the early ‘90s so he can file a claim for money.  Mr. Robson’s transparent lawsuit comes nearly 4 years after Michael passed. His claim is outrageous and sad.”

gray-bar-update
Wade Robson
says the only reason he's now changing his story ... accusing Michael Jackson of sexually abusing him for 7 years is because Michael engaged in a campaign of manipulation to keep him silent, especially during MJ's 2005 child molestation trial.

Robson went on NBC Today and said, Michael "performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him" from the age of 7 ... until Robson was 14.

Robson claimed he testified in 2005 that Michael did NOT sexually abuse him because Michael told him what they were doing was "an expression of love" ... and added, "if you ever tell anyone what we're doing both of our lives and our careers will be over."

TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate last week, insisting MJ sexually abused him during his childhood for years, but according to sources he didn't take action until he saw a therapist following a nervous breakdown.

Robson referenced the breakdown on Today, saying ... "For the first time in my life I began to realize that my completely numb and unexplored feelings in relation to what Michael did to me might be a problem and maybe I need to speak to someone about it."

Interestingly, Robson denied repressing memories of the alleged abuse ... instead saying he was merely "psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

Robson added he doesn't excuse the alleged abuse, but he believed Michael was a "troubled man" who was an amazing talent, but "also a pedophile."

Michael Jackson's estate has told TMZ Robson's allegations are an "outrageous and pathetic" money grab.

320 COMMENTS

No Avatar

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
166.

Pegasus    

Lawyer: Michael Jackson’s doctor not only person working on ill-fated tour without contract


(Joel Ryan, file/ Associated Press ) - FILE - In this March 5, 2009 file photo, Michael Jackson announces several concerts at the London O2 Arena in July, at a press conference at the London O2 Arena. An AEG Live accounting executive testified Monday, May 20, 2013, in a Los Angeles courtroom that the company spent $24 million on preparations for Jackson’s ill-fated “This Is It” shows, however never paid the singer’s personal doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter because a fully-signed agreement was never obtained.

(Joel Ryan, file/ Associated Press ) - FILE - In this March 5, 2009 file photo, Michael Jackson announces several concerts at the London O2 Arena in July, at a press conference at the London O2 Arena. An AEG Live accounting executive testified Monday, May 20, 2013, in a Los Angeles courtroom that the company spent $24 million on preparations for Jackson’s ill-fated “This Is It” shows, however never paid the singer’s personal doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter because a fully-signed agreement was never obtained.
(Kevin Mazur, AEG/Getty Images, File/ Associated Press ) - FILE - In this June 23, 2009 handout photo provided by AEG, pop star Michael Jackson rehearses at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. An AEG Live accounting executive testified Monday, May 20, 2013, in a Los Angeles courtroom that the company spent $24 million on preparations for Jackson’s ill-fated “This Is It” shows, however never paid the singer’s personal doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter because a fully-signed agreement was never obtained.

By Associated Press,


Updated: Monday, May 20, 5:07 PM

LOS ANGELES — Michael Jackson’s doctor was not the only person working on the singer’s ill-fated “This Is It” tour without a fully executed contract, a corporate attorney for concert promoter AEG Live LLC testified Monday.

The tour’s director Kenny Ortega was being paid based on an agreement laid out solely in emails, AEG General Counsel Shawn Trell told jurors.

Jackson’s mother is trying to show AEG was negligent in hiring Conrad Murray, the doctor who was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s June 2009 death.

Katherine Jackson claims AEG failed to properly investigate Murray before hiring him to serve as her son’s tour physician, and that the company missed or ignored red flags about the singer’s health before his death. AEG denies it hired Murray.

In court, attorneys for Katherine Jackson displayed emails sent a month before the death of her son in which Murray’s contract terms were laid out.

Trell said those emails did not demonstrate an employment relationship — a key element of the case that will be decided by a jury of six men and six women.

Trell acknowledged, however, that Ortega was paid for his work on the shows despite working under terms laid out only in a series of emails.

“Kenny Ortega is different from Conrad Murray,” Trell testified.

Michael Jackson died before signing a $150,000 a month contract for Murray to serve as his doctor on the “This Is It” tour. AEG’s attorneys say Jackson’s signature was required to finalize Murrays’ contract.

An email displayed in court showed Murray’s contract terms. Other do***ents indicated AEG budgeted $300,000 to pay Murray for his work with Jackson in May and June of 2009.

Another email said executive Paul Gongaware informed others that Murray would be “full time” on the tour by mid-May.

Plaintiff’s attorney Brian Panish asked Trell to agree with a statement that Murray was working for AEG.

“I would totally disagree with that statement,” Trell said, noting that Ortega and Murray were considered independent contractors.

Trell was the second AEG executive to testify in the trial, which is entering its fourth week. AEG attorneys have yet to question him.

He also testified that the company obtained an insurance policy that covered the possible cancellation of some of the “This Is It” shows after a physician evaluated the singer.

Trell testified that five days before Jackson’s death, top AEG executives were informed the singer was in poor health. By that point, Ortega had sent executives an email titled “Trouble at the front” detailing Jackson’s problems.

“There are strong signs of paranoia, anxiety, and obsessive-like behavior,” Ortega wrote to AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips. Jackson’s symptoms were reminiscent of behavior that led to the cancellation of an HBO concert earlier in the decade. Ortega wrote.

486 days ago
167.

Pegasus    

Witness: AEG spent $24 million on Jackson concerts
Associated PressBy ANTHONY McCARTNEY | Associated Press – 21 hrs ago..

.
.
.FILE - In this March 5, 2009 file photo, Michael Jackson announces several concerts at the London O2 Arena in July, at a press conference at the London O2 Arena. An AEG Live accounting executive testified Monday, May 20, 2013, in a Los Angeles courtroom that the company spent $24 million on preparations for Jackson’s ill-fated “This Is It” shows, however never paid the singer’s personal doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter because a fully-signed agreement was never obtained. (AP Photo/Joel Ryan, file)View Photo.
FILE - In this March 5, 2009 file …

.FILE - In this June 23, 2009 handout photo provided by AEG, pop star Michael Jackson rehearses at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. An AEG Live accounting executive testified Monday, May 20, 2013, in a Los Angeles courtroom that the company spent $24 million on preparations for Jackson’s ill-fated “This Is It” shows, however never paid the singer’s personal doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter because a fully-signed agreement was never obtained. (AP Photo/ Kevin Mazur, AEG/Getty Images, File) ** NO SALES, ARCHIVE OUT. MANDATORY CREDIT **View Photo.
FILE - In this June 23, 2009 handout …

.LOS ANGELES (AP) — An accounting executive for AEG Live LLC testified on Monday that the company spent $24 million producing Michael Jackson's ill-fated "This Is It" concerts.

The tally involved expenses compiled through October 2009, roughly three months after the singer's death, said Julie Hollander, a vice president and controller of event operations for AEG Live.

Hollander testified during the trial of a lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother against AEG claiming the company was negligent in hiring the doctor later convicted in the death of the pop star.

Budget do***ents shown in court indicated the company made no payments to the doctor, Conrad Murray.

AEG budgeted $150,000 a month for Murray's treatment of Jackson, but the singer died of an anesthetic overdose before he signed Murray's agreement.

Hollander said Murray's contract was the only one she had ever seen in which an artist had to approve a contract for services on a tour. She believed Jackson's signature was required because of the personal nature of the doctor's services.

In total, Murray was projected to receive $1.5 million in payments over the first few months of the "This Is It" tour, which was slated for 50 shows at London's 02 Arena.

Attorneys for Jackson's mother are trying to prove that AEG hired Murray and missed numerous red flags about the pop singer's health before his death.

AEG denies it hired Murray and says it bears no liability for Jackson's death.

Hollander also testified that Jackson was responsible for 95 percent of production expenses if his comeback shows were canceled. Budget do***ents indicated the production was more than $2 million over budget.

Hollander was the first AEG executive to testify in the lawsuit. The company's general counsel Shawn Trell began testifying on Monday.

Plaintiff's attorney Brian Panish questioned Trell about a July letter sent to Jackson's estate asking for more than $30 million in reimbursement, including $300,000 for Murray's services.

Trell said it was a mistake to include Murray's payments as production costs.

486 days ago
168.

xKolix    

WTF!!!!!
If only I could just walk up and punch this Robson douche in his throat.
This piece of **** oughta be ashamed of himself.
Can't wait for Karma to bite this dudes ass off.

Ignore him, Jacksons. Wade is obviously broke and bored.

477 days ago
169.

Susan    

the problem with this story is, i believe MJ did sexually abused Wade, but he is full of **** now becuase he should of did this when MJ was alive and when Wave was testifying back in 2005. depsite if MJ told him to to say nothing, he should of anyway! now he looks like a liar and out for money. Wade hasnt been in the limelight since Britney Spears and Nsync...meaning his pockets are running low on cash. he needs money because he's probably broke...so what should he do? go after MJ now that MJ is back in the spotlight with this court case...Wade you're full of ****!

471 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Around The Web