Wade Robson

And to Keep Quiet About It

5/16/2013 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

051613_wade_robson_today_v2_launch
update_bar
9:00 AM PT
-- Howard Weitzman, the attorney for MJ's estate, tells TMZ, “Mr. Robson has adamantly denied under oath and in numerous interviews over the past 20 years that Michael Jackson ever did anything inappropriate to him. He now wants us to believe that he committed perjury at least twice and has been lying to anyone and everyone about Mr. Jackson since the early ‘90s so he can file a claim for money.  Mr. Robson’s transparent lawsuit comes nearly 4 years after Michael passed. His claim is outrageous and sad.”

gray-bar-update
Wade Robson
says the only reason he's now changing his story ... accusing Michael Jackson of sexually abusing him for 7 years is because Michael engaged in a campaign of manipulation to keep him silent, especially during MJ's 2005 child molestation trial.

Robson went on NBC Today and said, Michael "performed sexual acts on me and forced me to perform sexual acts on him" from the age of 7 ... until Robson was 14.

Robson claimed he testified in 2005 that Michael did NOT sexually abuse him because Michael told him what they were doing was "an expression of love" ... and added, "if you ever tell anyone what we're doing both of our lives and our careers will be over."

TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate last week, insisting MJ sexually abused him during his childhood for years, but according to sources he didn't take action until he saw a therapist following a nervous breakdown.

Robson referenced the breakdown on Today, saying ... "For the first time in my life I began to realize that my completely numb and unexplored feelings in relation to what Michael did to me might be a problem and maybe I need to speak to someone about it."

Interestingly, Robson denied repressing memories of the alleged abuse ... instead saying he was merely "psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

Robson added he doesn't excuse the alleged abuse, but he believed Michael was a "troubled man" who was an amazing talent, but "also a pedophile."

Michael Jackson's estate has told TMZ Robson's allegations are an "outrageous and pathetic" money grab.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sam

Go away Wade, nobody gives a schit.

Hannah231

The more I hear about it, the less I believe him.

melliemel

Yeah right, funny how you say this now that Michael is dead. With your ugly lieing ass, somebody would force you to have sex. What happened you thought you were going to get some money when he first died, and now you mad? Go sit you stupid ass down!!!!!! Everyone smells a shakedown

Steven318

Smdh why is he just now bringing all of this up? I guess he needs some money I need to say Micheal played with me too but I don't think he was into black boys lmao

Mon

He's dead dude! Go get a life arsehole!

Laurin

I think he's being genuine.

Mina

He was saying he didn't have repressed memory and that he always knew, what in the hell, why wait so long. You was in your ****ing 20's, when you was in court in 05, saying nothing happen, you did tons of tributes for him, you even did that little tribute with Janet. Hell you and your family had BBQ with him and his kids in 2008, and you now want to come out.

These people keeping silent after decades of child sex abuse which i'm sure does occur, only works if the person works really hard to compartmentalise the abuse, doesn't come into contact with triggers relating to the abuse, maybe only realises or acknowledges it was abuse when other people come forward to claim something similar happened to them - absolutely nothing like that happened in wade's case. For the past 20 yrs MJ was the postser guy for child abuse, wade was constantly asked about it, allegations against mj were all over the media, he was told he was a victim, people didn't believe him when he said he wasn't abused, he spent about half a day in a trial testifying about the abuse etc etc. Is wade thick or something - how can he possibly claim he just realised now that what happened with mj was wrong. MJ wasn't role playing with him the past 3 yrs.

If you have constantly been asked about it, been part of two investigations, taken part in a trial, have journalists knocking on your door for a story, know the man you look up to is a wanted man, have a proesuction at a trial trying to ask you sneaky question that will put a doubt in your head ("would MJ grab your crotch in a similar manner as in his shortfilms/maybe he touched you when you were sleeping you wouldnt have know, now would you") wont you know whats up? He has been asked for 20 years to tell what happened but he denied it everytime even when he was adult.

Mina

LIES LIES LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

Stace.

He's doing press junkets now? I believed him at some point, now I certainly do not.

shewentwhoa

There's 3 sides to the story. His, Michael's and the truth. For all we know this could be fake or it could of really happen we just reaaaaaallllly don't know. Because we weren't there.

FlamingoNut

TMZ, please stop spewing this clowns bullschit.

whocares

I think all of you are nuts. I totally believe this guy.

Your S&M Girlfriend

First: Maybe he should consider suing his parent (s) for allowing him to be the unsupervised plaything of an obvious weirdo.
Second: Some of his payoff money should have been used for orthodontic work and better acting classes.
Third: If it did happen to him as a child no one seemed to care before but I wonder who is pushing him now. He had his chance. I don't think I believe him.

DTD

Even if it did happen, his credibility is shot.

will

In 2009 Wade robson was part of thte tribute with janet jackson at the VMA ! he was on stage with janet all of the top choregrapher doing scream so Im confuse right now and why during this is it tour he says nothing

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments