Wade Robson

I Hope to Inspire OTHER Molestation Victims to Come Forward

5/17/2013 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051713_wade_robson_mpg_primary

Wade Robson says he feels LIBERATED after opening up about the alleged sex abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson on national TV ... and says he hopes he inspires other people to "speak their truth."

Robson had just landed at LAX yesterday after his big tell-all interview with Matt Lauer on the "Today" show -- and said he has no regrets about going public with his MJ accusations.

While Wade's story is under fire -- considering he so vehemently DEFENDED Michael during the 2005 molestation trial -- the dance choreographer says he hopes his decision to come forward will be viewed as inspirational.

"If my coming forward and speaking the truth can help, honestly, one [person] to gain courage to speak their truth and begin the healing process then that would really be more than I could ask."

TMZ broke the story ... Wade is going after the Michael Jackson Estate in court, claiming MJ sexually abused him as a child. Wade said he waited so long to take action because he didn't realize he was being abused until recently.

Naitarg

His story doesn't add up for so many reasons. It's way too late for him to pretend to be so righteous. That's why, aside from a handful of imbecilic trolls, this hasn't made the impact he hoped it would. He won't get a penny from the estate. Possibly from Aeg or the lowest level tabloids catering to the worst kind of cretin.

Just My Opinion

Don't you mean you want to inspire all the other gold digger money hungry worthless piece of $#!^ people out there to join you in your get rich quick scheme?

Irene

DONT FORGET THE TRIAL! THAT IS WHAT AEG WANTS US TO DO: PAY ATTENTION TO SOMETHING ELSE! THERE ARE NEWS ABOUT THE TRIAL EVERYDAY! Wade probably gets paid for doing this, what else? He probably thinks that it's ok since MJ is gone, so he wont be hurt anyway. His friend doesnt feel anything, and he really needs the money, like desperately... !!

Irene

Jackson trial: Dr. Murray's salary was on AEG's books

Asmarlak

It is really sad that we ordinary people let celebrities get away with things that we deny ourselves. Most criticism went against this guy when no adult should have anyone's child in his bed over night, period. In that bedroom there were only two people one of whom was a adult. Not I suggest that anything has happened but when an adult does that, he places himself in a questionable behavior that could be believed either way. What that guy testified with when he was a boy doesn't mean much because children don't understand the extent of damage until they're fully grown.

John

What a piece of crap. First, this guy deserves a punch in the face for messing in Timberlake's business way back when, then he deserves a punch in the gut for this stunt. When this gets laughed out of court, I hope the Jackson estate files for defamation against this backstabber, who didn't even have the stones to face him in court.

alyx

How can anyone believe this man? He is crazy and cannot make up his mind. How he appears to need money and wants MJ's estate to cover his wants. Disgusting!

Brandon

Wade is having the fastest healng process ever! Not only that: but at the time he fooled his own family, the Police and the FBI.

We should give him an award for best actor ever!

Catrina

As a victim myself you NEVER forget...and no amount of money would make it any better. I do not believe this guy..he lost ALL credibility when he lied the first time.

Jen

Yes, continue to play the card you know will guilt people into believing you so you can get your money.

He's just grooming the public opinion.

Meanwhile we wonder why real victims aren't being believed. Maybe because of people like him?

MARIA BELTRAN

HE IS A BIG LIAR. WHAT DOES THE MONEY REALLY LOVE? AEG AS YOU PAY FOR ABOUT MICHAEL lied.? YOU ARE LOOKING BEHIND THIS? MONEY, FAME ... You are contradicting TESTIMONY IN YOUR PAST, SO THIS LACK OF CREDIBILITY AND YOU CAN ACCUSE OF PERJURY. AEG PERHAPS NOT TO BE REPORTED THAT COULD LEAVE INJURED IN YOUR FALSE ALLEGATIONS? STOP LYING. PERHAPS YOU HAVE NO CONSCIENCE? SPEAK EVIL BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN NOT DEFEND? YOU ARE A LIAR FALSE. BAD FRIEND. ONLY YOU USE THE IMAGE OF MICHAEL. BE WITH YOU A BAD CONRAZON. GOD WILL FORGIVE.

MARIA BELTRAN

LEA

Just trying to get his name in paper...Don't believe him wants free money...hope he doesn't get any.

thetruth

This guy is lying ,he smells money

colin

Find it interesting how so many people automatically discount Wade Robson's accusations that Michael Jackson sexually molested him. There's two celebrities growing up that I've come to take claims as fact even though they were found innocent -- OJ killed two people & Michael Jackson was a pedophile. I mean the first boy knew what his genitals looked like. To me if a child can describe a mans genitals then something happened unless your family was part of a nudist group and then okay it's common to know what random genitals look like. But when you admit you sleep with boys in your bed (which was admitted by MJ) and one of those kids knows what your genitals look like then yeah I say it quacks like a duck. So when Wade Robson says he was molested by MJ I don't discount it right away. Yes it's 4 years after Michael Jackson died and he can't defend himself, I get it. But a child told for years not to say anything doesn't always speak their truth because they're afraid or have become brainwashed. And I can understand it taking time to come to grips at admitting it. I can also understand him defending MJ at previous trials and speaking his truth only now. Of course he could be lying and it could be about a cash grab. Wade Robson could be a horrible person and just out for publicity -- who knows. But I'm more willing to listen than most I read online which just attack Wade because he dare say something against MJ.
I realize that Michael Jackson was a great singer/dancer but that doesn't mean he was perfect. And btw he did settle with the first child and gave him a payout. If I'm accused of something heinous like that no way in the world would I'd settle if I'm innocent. Just some thoughts I've had after hearing about this for a few days. But hey maybe I'm just crazy.