Beyonce

Slams Pregnancy Rumors

... But Doesn't Deny Them

5/18/2013 5:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0518-beyonce-sub
Beyonce posted (and quickly deleted from Instagram) a harsh response to the rumors she's carrying baby #2 ... bashing the media as "low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me."

It's an odd response to a pregnancy rumor -- it's not like reports are saying she's hooked on drugs or splitting from hubby Jay-Z. A simple "Yes it's true" or "No it isn't" would solve the problem ... but she opted for neither.

So we gotta ask ...

Coochiepoot

got to protect the surrogate.

amberpixel

If I were a pregnant lady and didn't want the world knowing I was pregnant yet (just in case worse came to worse) I would be upset too. I imagine it would not be fun dealing with a miscarriage publicly so she probably wanted to announce the news when she felt was the best timing. That is, if she actually is pregnant. She can't expect the same level of privacy that I can though, either.

Linda

First of all I really hope that she didn't say that. But if she did I am one of those "low life" people that happened to buy a couple of tickets to her show in Vegas and I as a "low life" am only interested in her (maybe) pregnancy because I have tickets to her show. And as she may not do her show I think I have right to know.

Talk about losing respect for her.

From one low life to another.

LYNDA

No reason for her (if it was her) calling anyone "low life". Probably alot of those "low life" ppl bought her CD's in the past, she might want to refrain from being a dirty snobby witch if she wants to continue reaping the rewards.......No flappy underfold fake bumps this time Beyonce...

LDB

"low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me."

this chick needs to get over herself

Sara

Why can't she just say that she's pregnant or not I mean i'm a fan of beyonce but she's so full of herself sometimes. She obviously loves the attention and people wondering whether she's pregnant or not or else she could've just say what it is I mean at the end of the day you are beyonce not Michelle Obama or something. Low life people that talk about me? are you stupid? you're a celebrity how their not gonna talk about you?! lol

Freeell

Shut up tmz

saynotolies

Who friggen cares?????

Nicoleasm

Since when are people low life for assuming a woman in pregnant?

karen

"low life people"? These celebrities think they
are God-like. Fans pay so much of their huge
salaries, but if they are interested in a pregnancy
they are low life.
I wish people would get a clue and stop following
them.

MsSapphire9800

LOW LIFE!!! Really..this is what she feels about her fans...Why not be honest and give them a "yes" or "no," instead of degrading them for blogging about it. I guess that KING BEY status has went to her head.

Carl

She didn't carry baby #1. If there is a baby #2 she won't carry that one either. Instead she will be wearing those same rubber bellies as last time.

Jenn

I always assumed she wasn't particularly intelligent. Now I'm sure.

kimlarc

who cares!!!!!

jdubu2

"Low life people" if it wasn't for us 'low life" people, she would be low rent talent...