Captain Kirk vs. Mr. Spock

Who'd You Rather?

5/18/2013 3:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0517_chris_pine_zachary_quinto_ratherChris Pine (Captain Kirk) and Zachary Quinto (Mr. Spock) had a stardate at the premiere of "Star Trek Into Darkness" in Hollywood this week.

So we gotta ask ...

Who'd you rather?

• Chris
  • Zachary

Mumra the Ever Living

I'd rather punch the idiot who wrote this tripe in the face.

SkoobySnacks

Which ever one has the most std's.

Ty

Give me that Chris Pine wood all day long!!! He is so freaken hot!!!

Lucy

I'm going to need a third option in your poll.

Toilethead

Neither. They're both way too gay.

pak1

BOTH!

Bridget

I'm going with Zachary. I've had a crush on him since he was on "Heroes".

momofthree

Neither.

amberpixel

This match up is so unfair. Looks wise almost anyone would rather do Chris (the results show that) but if you compare their acting, Zachary Quinto kicks Chris's ass.

happypat35

I know Harv would like spock. I will take Chris.

NOT ELMO

Chris Pine is Bisexual and Zachary Quinto is Gay, So i'd say NONE, However i would LOVE to Nail ALICE EVE who is Beautiful and in This Movie, Now that IronMan 3 has Made Over $1 Billion Dollars, i think Star Trek should do very well, i will see it This WeekEnd and i Hear is even Better that IronMan 3 Plus Star Trek Into Darkness is in 2D, 3D, iMAX and iMAX 3D...

NOT ELMO

i also think CHRIS PINE should've gotten The Role Of CAPTAIN AMERICA instead of CHRIS EVANS Because EVANS was Already THE HUMAN TORCH in 2 Previous Movies and EveryOne Knows THE HUMAN TORCH is A LOT More PowerFul than CAPTAIN AMERICA is, So EVANS when from Playing a Very PowerFul SuperHero to a LESS PowerFul SuperHero and that is why The Movie CAPTAIN AMERICA #1 did NOT make BIG Money because People did NOT Buy EVANS as The NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA, Now All of That is Changed THANKS To The AVENGERS Movie........EVANS is Very Lucky...

NOT ELMO

The SuperHeroes i always loved are, SuperMan, Thor, Green Lantern, SpiderMan, Flash and The Human Torch, So when Years Ago i heard they were making a Thor and Green Lantern Movie i lost my mind, Too bad The Green Lantern Movie LOST $100'S Of Millions Of Dollars, In Part i think it was because of RYAN REYNOLDS getting That Role, REYNOLDS had already Played DEADPOOL from THE X-MEN and people did NOT buy Him as Green Lantern, STUDIOS need to STOP Playing around and STOP ReCasting Actors that ALREADY Played ONE SuperHero to Play a Different One...

jvantheterrible

I'm still waiting for the NEITHER box to appear...

jvantheterrible

I choose Johnny Galecki. Heh.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments