Mariann Gavelo's Ass

Yes, It's Real ...

And It's Not Done Growing!

5/18/2013 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

We already love Mariann Gavelo's redonkulous ass -- and now we love it even more -- because the smokin' hot actress tells TMZ her dumps like a truck are 100% real ... and getting bigger every day.

It was a moment for the history books ... Mariann displayed her booty at the Maxim Hot 100 party this week, but it was so spectacular ... an argument erupted in our newsroom: COULD IT BE REAL?

Mariann -- who's appeared in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and "Casa De Mi Padre" -- tells TMZ those cheeks aren't fake. She says, "My bottom is real ... Real!!!"

She explains, "I used large diapers as a kid. Seriously, the older I get, the bigger it gets." Hooray!

As for people (like us) who only comment on her curves, Mariann has a little message ..."Don't you like my face too?"

Um ... yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

0518-Mariann-Gavelo-face

Cricket

She's very beautiful, but it still doesn't look real. I love the coral color.

JCGTV

Beuatiful girl, no doubt...BUT, just ok ass...and that Kar-duche-ian has a fat horrible ass...please, blondie, dont say its a great ass. Its disgusting.

Oh A 💛💋

She a dumb ass ! Any smart ass person could tell that ass is so fake ! 1st the butt does not even go with her body , her thighs are smaller , there not thick enough to hold the ass ! 2nd it just looks to weird !

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Sure her butts real but the injections aren't. Unless, she injects someone else's donated fat into her ass cheeks.

Lilian

I have a sister with buttock implants..and that ass looks just like this girl's ass.It is fake,hard,and pointy.Her backside does not look good...pretty face though.Instead of lying about it,she should just not say anythimg and keep.people guessing....not that it's much

Seriously?

This is so stupid! A blown out butt Is not sexy. U ever seen a sports illustrated model with a blown out butt! Or Victoria super model.

rosethorngurl

It looks like an alien ass. Or maybe that her ass is about to give birth to ab alien.

HatersGonnaHate

Puhlease! That butt is real....real silicone!

HatersGonnaHate

And I would hate to think about her wiping her fake butt...ew.

mrzebra

Fake ass she looks Fake

JrzGrl

Her ass is hideous. If I had that I'd be miserable.

MrsK

....about as real as those fake @zz boobz

al

I detect lies.

Kookla

That is not an attractive ass what so ever. It sticks out in the most unnatural way like some weird tumor

Senseofreality

I think it's real. I like her having a butt better than fake kardashian, who isn't a actress. I don't understand why people are being mean because she has a bigger than average butt, and if it is fake, so what, I believe her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments