MJ's Ex-Housekeeper

Key Witness in Wade's

Molestation Lawsuit

5/18/2013 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0517_wade_mj_01
The Neverland housekeeper who graphically described seeing Wade Robson naked in a shower with Michael Jackson ... will play a huge role in whether Robson wins a cent from MJ's Estate in his new civil lawsuit, TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the case tell us Wade's lawyers are dissecting Blanca Francia's testimony during Jackson's 2005 molestation trial.

During the trial, Francia -- who worked at Neverland in the late '80s -- testified she witnessed Jackson showering naked with a 7 or 8-year-old Wade.

We obtained a transcript of the testimony in which Francia describes seeing Michael's underwear on the floor outside the shower, as well as Wade's child-sized neon green underwear.

She said she couldn't see what Michael was doing exactly because the shower door was fogged up, but said she heard him laughing.

Ultimately, Francia's testimony wasn't enough to sway the jury -- MJ was acquitted -- partly because Wade himself also testified, but insisted Michael never touched him.

TMZ broke the story ... Wade is planning to argue that MJ's companies -- MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures -- had a duty to protect him because they were involved in recruiting him from Australia to work with Michael.

According to sources, Wade wants to use Blanca's testimony to show Michael abused him as a child. We're told Wade's lawyers are also trying to contact her to see if she will cooperate in the new case.

★★★ I HATE MONDAYS ★★★

Oh No,it's not looking very good for Mikey,
I think he Diddled.

SUNFLOWER

for people who honestly do not understand the phsych of a sex abuse victim, you can read this:

Why I Didn't Say Anything: The Sheldon Kennedy Story [Hardcover]

For all other rabids, go out on the road and get hit by a truck!

lowens1975

Was he telling the truth THEN or NOW?

mrzebra

He needs money Liar

The Man They Call Louis

Wade is almost TOO CALM in his interviews, which to me screams this is a crock. I would imagine anyone else that's had this happen to them would be very emotional, livid, all kinds of feelings.

mj fan forever

It's not that Michael Jackson was aquitted despite Francia's testimony, it''s that Blanca Francia ADMITTED on the stand that she LIED and was paid to give also an interview with Diane Dimond to say that. Also, she herself RETRACTED her own testimony stating that she did not see anything like that. MIchael Jackson was aquitted because he is innocent and the jury found him NOT guilty because they determined that with PROOFS IN HAND.

mj fan forever

As for Wade Robson the real pedo, he is lying to grub money which is not going to get, like the others who tried before him.

Steve

She also saw Jackson rubbing Mckauley Caulkins dork above his jeans in the kitchen and Michael payed her a few million to keep quiet. This is 100% true according to the PI to the stars who himself got busted secretly recording his dealings with celebs who hired him like Courtney Love etc, the same dude who confirmed Eddie Murphy trolls for tranny prostitutes all the time, he loves chicks with *****. That explains Mel B. Look at how F'd up Caulkin is now. Read the smoking gun for trial transcripts on Jackson. He was one sick puppy.

TucoH

Apparently there are blood/*** stained undies that wade has been holding. It's said to be MJ's

jo

Must be needing money to wait till MJ was dead!!!!

Canadian

This song goes to Wade, TMZ and The Maid.

Money Money
Lie for it Spy for it Kill for itDie for it
So you call it trustBut I say it's justIn the devil's gameOf greed and lust
They don't care They'd do me for the moneyThey don't careThey use me for the money
So you go to churchRead the Holy Word In the scheme of lifeIt's all absurd
They don't careThey'd kill for the moneyDo or dareThe thrill for the money
You're saluting the flagYour country trusts youNow you're wearing a badgeYou're called the 'Just few'
And you're fighting the warsA soldier must doI'll never betray or deceiveYou my friend but
If you show me the cashThen I will take itIf you tell me to cryThen I will fake itIf you give me a handThen I will shake itYou do anything for money
Anything, anythingAnything for money Would lie for youWould die for youEven sell my soul to the devil
Anything, anythingAnything for moneyWould lie for you Would die for youEven sell my soul to the devil
Insurance?Where do your loyalties lie?Is that your alibi?I don't think so
You don't careYou do it for the moneySay it's fairYou sue her for the money
Want your pot of goldNeed the Midas touchBet you sell your soul'Cause your God is such
You don't careYou kill for the moneyDo or dareThe thrill for the money
Are you infected with the same diseaseOf lust, gluttony and greed? then watch the one'sWith the biggest smiles, the idle jabbers'Cause they're the backstabbers
If you know it's a lieThen you will swear itIf you give it with guilt Then you will bear itIf it's taking a chanceThen you will dare itYou do anything for money
You say you wouldn't do itFor all the money in the worldI don't think so
If you show me the manThen I will sell him If you ask me to lieThen I will tell himIf you're stealing with GodThen you will hell himYou do anything for money
AnythingAnything for moneyWould lie for youWould die for youEven sell my soul to the devil
Anything, anythingAnything for moneyWould lie for youWould die for you Even sell my soul to the devil

Read more: MICHAEL JACKSON - MONEY LYRICS

Kelly

He should be suing his parents for allowing him to spend the night at a grown man's house. How does any parent justify that???

spitfire

If showering w/a kid or seeing an adult at a young age naked scarred you for life, we'd all be able to sue our grandma's for indecent exposure. There is HUGE difference from "showering" and be molested. Molestation or rape of a child is NOTHING to accuse someone of if it didn't happen. Wade was so adamant that is did NOT happen but now that millions are up for the taking, he's saying MJ raped him. MJ did a lot of things, and we now know he was on drugs for years which impairs your judgement, but you have to be one sick person to rape a child. I just don't believe it because someone truly raped wouldn't care about the money. That is a horrible motive to come out and share your molestation story with the world...after someone is dead and can't defend themselves.

BobbieFisher

Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Plain and simple. He was. A very talented one. But a child molester nonetheless. The problem here is the credibility of the accuser. He had the chance to testify what truly happened, but he was probably payed off by Michael to deny anthing happened. Now he wants a second paycheck, seeing as MJ is dead and can't defend himself. I believe he was already paid enough by Michael Jackson and now is greedy. And yes, I think he would put his family through hell for more dollar signs. He probably thinks he's entitled to it. Nope, he was molested, he accepted payment from MJ for it - like a child prostitute and now he can't go back and expect to be believed in court.

That is truly the lesson he's giving children who were molested - tell the truth the first time, don't protect your accusers - because no one will believe you in the future.

But for sure - Michael Jackson molested children. I believe that with all my heart. And whether he was King of Pop or not, I have no respect for Michael Jackson whatsoever.

DontBeIgnorant

i tell You what, let one of my kids be in the shower with another Adult, oh we're gonna have some problems!!! There is never, EVER a reason for a child to be in a shower with an Adult except a Parent, but especially not if They aren't related. Buddy i wish. F*ckin balls would be cut off. You can bet that. How is that NOT suspicious to You??? Just wow. You're a special kinda stupid huh????