MJ's Ex-Housekeeper

Key Witness in Wade's

Molestation Lawsuit

5/18/2013 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0517_wade_mj_01
The Neverland housekeeper who graphically described seeing Wade Robson naked in a shower with Michael Jackson ... will play a huge role in whether Robson wins a cent from MJ's Estate in his new civil lawsuit, TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the case tell us Wade's lawyers are dissecting Blanca Francia's testimony during Jackson's 2005 molestation trial.

During the trial, Francia -- who worked at Neverland in the late '80s -- testified she witnessed Jackson showering naked with a 7 or 8-year-old Wade.

We obtained a transcript of the testimony in which Francia describes seeing Michael's underwear on the floor outside the shower, as well as Wade's child-sized neon green underwear.

She said she couldn't see what Michael was doing exactly because the shower door was fogged up, but said she heard him laughing.

Ultimately, Francia's testimony wasn't enough to sway the jury -- MJ was acquitted -- partly because Wade himself also testified, but insisted Michael never touched him.

TMZ broke the story ... Wade is planning to argue that MJ's companies -- MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures -- had a duty to protect him because they were involved in recruiting him from Australia to work with Michael.

According to sources, Wade wants to use Blanca's testimony to show Michael abused him as a child. We're told Wade's lawyers are also trying to contact her to see if she will cooperate in the new case.

♫ ♪♪♫ ♪ Wacko Claus ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

...MICHAEL JACKSON " WADE".

♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

Wade, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a boyfriend to call my own I'll never be alone
And you my boyfriend will now see, come and
shower with me (come and shower with me) ♪♫ ♪♫

Wade you're always running here and there
(away from me in my underwear)
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
(underwear) ♪♫ ♪♫

If you ever look behind and don't like what you find
There's something you should know you've got a place to go
(to my shower) ♪♫

Wade I used to say "I and me" ♪♫ ♪♫
Now it's us and I say Te Hehe
( "Te Hehe")

♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

Wade most people would turn you away
(and I am gay) ♪♫
I don't listen to a word they say
(I'm still gay) ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
They don't see you as I do {a little boy lover}
I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again if they had a
boyfriend like Wade to shower with again.

♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫.....♪♫ ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫♪♫

Gretel

This whole "did he or didn't he" thing is shaky. Why didn't this guy's lawyer have him tell what he is now saying is the truth, or did mama and daddy take the money and run? I mean, if the parent or parents were willing to hand the kid over to MJ I'm sure they took a nice big bribe to shut the kid up, **IF** what he says is true. If it can be proven that it is true the parents should be held responsible and the housekeeper should be held as an accomplice for not reporting the crime. IF one happened. It just can't be proven now because the kid said it didn't intially.

laura

Why now? Is Wade broke? Jesus MJ is dead! Possibly Moonwalking with God!

Pixie

This is so sad for the Jackson family, especially Mrs. Jackson. I am sure that they believe their son, brother, father, uncle was incapable of the crimes he was accused of. I didn't and don't want to believe it either. But too many signs pointed to Michael's love and tenderness toward young boys, which he seemed unable to understand why it was wrong.

greatactor

This maid's story sounds credible to me, and the fact that there are witnesses who saw Wade being abused makes his case incredibly strong. I hope he gets his day in court and wins big time.

jay123424

jay123424

The items found in neverland - many locked away in MJ's file cabinet
'Boys Will Be Boys' - a book featuring nude photos of boys;
'The Boy, A Photographic Essay' - another book featuring nude photos of boys;
A photograph of a boy, believed to be Jonathan Spence, fully nude; and
A photograph of a young boy holding an umbrella, wearing bikini bottoms partially pulled down.

Areader

It was proven during Michael Jackson's trial that Blanca Francia was a liar...suddenly she's a credible witness?

jay123424

The items found in neverland - many locked away in MJ's file cabinet
'Boys Will Be Boys' - a book featuring nude photos of boys;
'The Boy, A Photographic Essay' - another book featuring nude photos of boys;
A photograph of a boy, believed to be Jonathan Spence, fully nude; and

Evelyn Chambers

She said she couldn't see what he was doing, huh! If Micheal was a molester there were enablers. go the neighbors need to be charged. starting with a maid failure to come to the aid of a child.

Evelyn Chambers

Correction of error omit-, go the neighbors need to be charge. should be enablers need to be charge

greatactor

The 1993 accuser won $25 million ($40 million inflation adjusted) after drawing a picture of MJ's penis showing a dark spot at the bottom of MJ's penis only visible when the penis erect. During the strip search police asked MJ to lift his penis and the dark spot was there (see Diane Dimond's book "Be Careful who you love")

That's how the 1993 accuser won the biggest molestation settlement I've ever heard of. MJ's lawyers managed to exclude this evidence from the 2005 trial despite Tom Sneddon begging to get it in (see court do***ents).

Rita

This is absurd. Why should we believe him now. How can he explain all the wonderful things he said about Michael Jackson after his death. Sorry, something stinks. It cannot be unconnected to the lawsuit. We are all taking about this accusation so it has become a distraction. Hope he doesn't get a dime. Its heartless to drag a dead man's name through the mud.

Luna

MJ may have been a child molestor. But I'm not buying wade's story. This guy got up on the stand under oath and said MJ didn't molest him. And now he is saying due to his nervous breakdown the repressed memories have come back? It is a giant load of BS. Repressed memories just don't all come back at one time like that.

And what is wade getting out of this? It's not like MJ can go to jail because he is dead. What kind of justice is he getting ? The only thing he will get is money. Which I believe is his motive for these bogus charges.

Phoenix

Carrie Fisher, who knew Michael, wrote this in her book: But I’d like to propose a reason why Michael might’ve preferred the company of children to what I’ve heard referred to as adults.

Kids of a certain age, being too young to understand the peculiar phenomenon of fame, are potentially easier to trust and hang out with than a certain kind of adult, who, as I said earlier, more often than not have a tendency to start acting completely disorganized around someone as outrageously famous as Michael. And children are far less likely to act this way because they don’t exactly know what fame is yet. To them, famous is cartoon characters, or Muppets, or Barney. It’s too abstract a concept for kids.