Chris Brown

Death Threats

Made Against Singer

5/19/2013 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0517-chris-brown-tmz-ipadThe Los Angeles Police Department is currently investigating death threats made against Chris Brown ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, multiple threats were called in to the office of Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos. We're told the caller threatened Chris' life ... but it's unclear what, if any, specific threats were made.

Our sources say Geragos took the threats very seriously and immediately reported them to the LAPD, giving them all the information he had on the calls.

We're told Geragos filled out a report and the LAPD are currently investigating.

Phreaky

I would never condone or support this kind of threat or this kind of violence, but in this particular case, I just can't scrape up any kind of objection.

Meme Jones

Oops

TheEric

Considering the fact that his fans make death threats against anyone and everyone that isn't on his side, I can't say that I give too many ****s if someone made a death threat against him.

Willa329

This warrants news or Police???? this guys is such a piece of human excrement and these women that go out with him???? Wow desperate and stupid....

static

It must all be a big misunderstanding, Chris is a beloved and respected entertainer.

DanaS

Oh come on.....isn't this routine for him?

tessa

tryin' to be relevant, more rapper crap

Petite

NASCAR racer Dick Trickle killed himself last Thursday at the age of 71 and we're talking about Chris Brown. I give Chris 3..maybe 4 years to get his life together. I give Kim Kardashian the same amount of time. I don't think that chick will survive having a kid with her mother (oh, and Kanya,her gay fish who will be FORCED to be there when the child is born). I see another Dick Trickle in this couple's future. It's a good thing that Kim doesn't drink...yet.

Bill Leslie

fake - because that's what people who are going to try and kill you do; they call your lawyer and confess. rriigghhtt.

bigfranklittle

I'd be willing to bet more than half of you wishing death on this man will be in church today pretending like your Christian.

TuTu Ui

CB: u suck as singer and as person, please go away

Blackpower

So people want kill him for something he did 5 years ago smh

Blackpower

His x album is out on july 16th since tmz dont want to tell yall i will

Hotwheelz

pos.............

Kamille

I thought he was a thug.. Why he getting scared now..that's wat he get for messing with Rihanna..Rihanna got her goons out for him & karrueche is next..lol