Chris Brown

Death Threats

Made Against Singer

5/19/2013 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0517-chris-brown-tmz-ipadThe Los Angeles Police Department is currently investigating death threats made against Chris Brown ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, multiple threats were called in to the office of Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos. We're told the caller threatened Chris' life ... but it's unclear what, if any, specific threats were made.

Our sources say Geragos took the threats very seriously and immediately reported them to the LAPD, giving them all the information he had on the calls.

We're told Geragos filled out a report and the LAPD are currently investigating.

jenny4705

He's not the loser the ones condoning this is, wishing death on a person that you only hear about on a regular thanks to tmz, yeah all you are more deserving of life than he is, pathetic ass losers, and what I can't get over is the fact that you guys pay this much attention to someone who pays you all none , most people that don't like things don't engage or bother with but you guys hate him so much to wish death and keep commenting on his life who is the real losers

Laura

This is wrong, and I hope they catch who is responsible. But I also think he has brought this on himself, with his "rules don't apply to me" smug, arrogant attitude.

NO SENSE

It's going to take a long time to investigate everyone who wants Chris Brown killed.

spj

It's probably them boys with the blue rags. He is here in la flossin way too tough, and these la boys are having it real rough.

1Asia

Who are these people who make death threat's & why how much time do they have to make such threat's? I am not, at all, a fan of this guy but I know he doesn't deserve to have his life threatened. SMH.

Steven

This guy is ugly. Don't I have rights to look at TMZ without seeing his picture?

Meanie

Stupid POS. Hopefully he'll just float away on the same big turd he came in on. Save someone doing jail time.

oink

I say it's made up, lil Chris wants to play the Victim to get people to feel sorry for him,

disembedded

ZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Zombie Whitney Houston

I don't think anybody would give a damn if the world had one less woman beater in it. File this one under "who cares."

happypat35

Dang Rihanna ain't taking that break up easy.

Nicoleasm

That seems a little cowardly to me...Call someone's lawyer to make a threat against another person? Um Chris Brown is not in hiding. You can always find him running around LA, and not counting other numerous times Ive seen him, I just saw him and his friends rushing out of store once people took out their cameras

Ann

He probably called the threat in himself! Or paid someone to do it.

Fuck Celebrities

Awww... what a shame.

jsmith7415

If y'all hate him so much why don't anyone of you tough guys do it and rid us of the only woman beater in the world