« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

OJ Simpson

I'm Going On Tour!

(If I Get Out Of Jail)

5/19/2013 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0519-oj-simpson-tmz
OJ Simpson i
s already planning life after jail -- despite the fact that his conviction has yet to be overturned -- and priority numero uno: a massive college speaking tour to line his pockets.

Simpson is gunning for a retrial in his 2007 armed robbery case, for which he's currently serving out a 33-year-sentence. If a new trial happens, and his conviction is overturned, Simpson's time behind bars could be drastically reduced.

With high hopes of getting out soon, Simpson reportedly told a source close to The NY Post that he plans to go on a nationwide college tour to make some cold, hard cash speaking about the Nicole Brown murder case.

OJ told the source, “I'm excited. I mean, they teach the 'Trial of the Century' in school, so who better to talk about it than me?”

According to the report, Simpson could make up to $1,000 per speech.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Please come to my town. There is something special I want to give you, and it has to be done in person (I don't think you're going to like it!).

Truth

YEA... WHO BETTER TO ASK THAN THE MURDERER. SHOW THE REAL VIDEO WHERE U DID IT OJ... WASNT HE GONNA SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE FINDING THE REAL MURDERER?? OH, YEA.. THEY DID. HE'S IN JAIL RIGHT WHERE HE BELONGS. #TRUTH!!

Lakawak

Does he deserve t be in jail? Absolutely. However...does a normal person get 33 years for participating in an armed robbery...especially when they weren't armed themselves? Absolutely not.

Be careful what you wish for. If the court system can give a much harsher sentence based on a 15 year old crime that OJ was found not guilty of, then they can do it to ANYONE.

Say what you want about him, but OJ is right about the judge in the first robbery trial just wanting to be a Hollywood judge.

Ivan in Phoenix

I hope the judge dismisses the case right after she reminds him how ignorance of the law is no defense, especially when they used guns to threaten the victims. And wasn't there audio from a cell phone of the incident? I have actually been robbed at gunpoint and that sounded exactly like an armed robbery to me! Listen for youselves at the link below.

He just F*ked up his chance by saying that before a decision has been made.
`
His lawyers must be pissed.

Pretty the bitch:)))

Jail , Jail and Only Jail!!!!!

Marcelo

getting paid $1000 for per engagement is the equivalent of 39 Cent cheeseburgers at McDonald's on Wednesdays.

whateveryou

Some things just serve to prove how far away from their true selves narcissists really live. No sense of who they are & constantly trying to convince others of something they don't know or understand themselves.
I wonder if any of his golfing buddies ever caught the "real killer". I know at one time he was lurking around on the golf courses & OJ was doing his best to seach every hole. (Keep in mind in his head this seems to make sense, so...).

Italia

Even if they were to grant O.J. a new trial, I doubt if they would let him out of jail. First of all, his co-defendants all testified against him and they will again. So where's the evidence that he's "innocent"? There isn't any.

Italia

Even if he did get a new trial he'd just be found guilty again. Everyone involved testified against him.

Tanya

Because he opened his mouth to speak before they made a decision should keep him in jail for 10 more years. When will he learn!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4