Sharon & Ozzy Osbourne

Back Together

... on a Red Carpet

5/19/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0519-sharon-ozzy-kelly-osbourne-startraksSharon and Ozzy Osbourne took another step toward a possible reconciliation when the pair walked the red carpet at an event in Beverly Hills last night with their daughter Kelly.

As TMZ first reported, Sharon and Ozzy met for lunch earlier in the day. Our spies say that as the meal went along, the two got pretty cozy together.

The couple split last month and our sources say Sharon won't consider getting back together with Ozzy until he proves he is sober for good.

Me

I love them. I love Sharon. But, dammit, here's yet ANOTHER woman going overboard on plastic surgery! She looks like crap! She's looking more and more Asian every day! (And no, that does NOT mean I hate Asians. I'm just saying it doesn't look right on Sharon!) She looks like crap. You can barely recognize her.

ellenviola

THIS IS WHAT A MARRIAGE IS ALL ABOUT...MAYBE HOLLYWOOD SHOULD TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT WHAT A MARRIAGE MEANS .....GOOD LUCK SHARON AND OZZY

D

I really like these guys! Ozzy, straighten up!!

LittleBIt

Nice to see them together. Luv U Sharon. I wish you & your family much love & happiness. Straighten up Ozzy - she's waaaay too good to lose.

mr.howell

I can't stand this freaky family of attention whores!.

KartrashianKow

Good for them! Sharon is such a sweet wonderful person. These two love each other despite ozzys drug problem! Poor guy his brain is so fiend....but he loves Sharon to death too!

CANDICE_L

Who cares? Seriously?

js11505

Kelly...seriously...your hair makes you look like a circus clown. Enough already. Dye it another color. Please!!!

Ginger

Ok

Susie Q

Please police your hair Kelly. Long enough on the lac hair.

whateveryou

I know alot of people say they can't stand Sharon but their's seems to be a sweet union. I know Ozzy's has dough, but I really don't believe that's why she's with him. You can tell she cares about him & I think he's crazy about her. Very sweet really.

Sarah

He actually looks great in that pic. Lots of color in his face :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2