Tanning Mom Music Video

Quite Possibly

the Worst Video Ever

5/19/2013 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051913_tan_mom_launch

If you've never seen the Verne Troyer sex tape, then you are about to watch the worst thing ever recorded ... Tanning Mom's music video.

As TMZ first reported, Patricia Krentcil inexplicably decided to record a pop song entitled "It's Tan Mom" ... figuring if Octomom did it, so could she.

Now TMZ has gotten our hands on the music video for the song ... and it's an absolute nightmare.

If you don't go blind in the first minute, be sure to watch around 2:00 mark ... when Krentcil just completely gives up on trying to sing along with the track.

It's so bad, it's amazing.

scarletjack

I've sen drag queen sing better and put on a better performance.

Happydog67

Ah ****, she is horrifying.

NYCBlackMan

I am so embarrassed 4 her........... omg! don't she have a child? and a BRA goes a long way BITCH!

hoffmanra

15 minutes came and went a long time ago. Please fade into obscurity.

BARB

Her singing SUCKS FAT HAIRY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punkin

Cracked out methhead! She can't be so stupid that she actually thinks this is the least bit attractive, much less pass for any kind of talent. Hey, Tan Mom, join Octomom, Teen Mom , Courtney Stodden & the rest of the fame whores and go away, preferrably to an island far far away, with no possible connection to the rest of the world, where no one ever has to see any of you again. Ugh, (smh) completely disgusting!

punkin

Wow, does she not know how stupid she looks? Does she really think people want to see all that? Ewww! She can't be stupid enough to think that is in any way, shape or form that any part of that was sexy, much less talent. She looks like a cracked out methhead! Please, "tan mom", don't let anybody think you're stupid enough to think that YOU think that's the LEAST

crissyred

back off losers, its just fun and games, at least Tan Mom's earning her money to get drunk all the time. Adam Barta is awesome!

Aaron

Stunning, simply stunning...

Joe Rosario

WTF Really I had to close it after 20 second I was going to say. I think I had a conniption fit. OK starting to regain my composure . Hey thank Dave you fker.

jerry

What the F7ck

broncosgodess

I sit here in stunned silence.

Pedro

I love this. Can't wait for the full album to come out!!

Tan MOM

I find it refreshing

pattin

lol tis reminds me of the spoof video Wil Heuser did of her